hbc one shot

so this is a little one shot since im at school :)
also i have no idea how a mouth to mouth resuscitation works so don't come to me for that

!! a little smut warning !!
!! tw: fainting stuff, mouth to mouth resuscitation, etc. !!

enjoyyy :))

-

your on a holiday trip with your mother in london. its the first day. your sitting in your hotel room watching the news.

'covid is still definitely a thing, but its not as bad as it was before. thats why we're gonna open the stores again. today, on 12 pm, all the stores in whole england will be opened.

'YES!' you scream

'YES YES YESSSS!'

'what?' you hear your mom saying while she walks into your room

'the shops are openend again!!' you say happily

'alright! wanna go shopping then?

'yess of course!!' you say while hugging her

you quickly eat your warm pancakes for breakfast. they are so delicious that you feel a wave of sadness when you finished them. but then you remember that you and your mom are gonna shop in london, so the wave of sadness dissapeares quickly.

you walk out of the hotel. its pretty hot these days. after 10 minutes of walking you finally arrive at the mall. you walk into the first shop. the sun burning on your shoulders immediatly stops.

you buy a nice top and some jewelry. you pay and walk outside. now its 1 pm, so you and your mom decide to go eat something. you see a nice restaurant on the other side of the street. but you also see someone walking. someone really familiar. the brown messy hair in a high bun. the beautiful clothes shes wearing. HOLY SHIT, thats helena bonham carter!!! you see her walking in your way. at one moment she is so close, you feel dizzy and nauseous. you hear a long peep in your ear. everything starts to fade. you hear your mom screaming for help. and then you see, your mom AND helena bonham carter above your head. your heart stops beating. your mom calls 911. you choke. you see nothing but black. weird dots appear in your sight. your vision is coming back again. helena puts one  hand on your forehead and one hand on above your breast. she softly places her lips on your lips and starts to do mouth to mouth resuscitation. you slowly wake up. you grab helena and pull her to you. you start to kiss her. the magic you feel while kissing her is unreal. it's a feeling of relieve. a feeling you never felt.

and there you are. kissing the 55 year old
middle aged actress in the middle of london.

-

sorry that it's so short it's midnight and i can't sleep lol anyways i hope you enjoyed it :)

also so sorry for not really updating the story i'm just really busy with myself and school so yeah please forgive me 😩