❥ I

❥ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

❥ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

I was more of a reserved person. I hated confrontation and taking responsibility for major things. I guess you could say I was more laid back, and calm.

I worked at a museum ran by some rich dude and his 'friends'.

I walked into the office, noticing my co-worker, Cara. "You're late.". She spoke as she stood up.

"Yeah, so don't tell Milo or he'll kill me.". I set down my books in my working space. "Plus, it's not even my fault. I got stuck in traffic.". I sighed.

"Sounds like a personal problem.". She laughed. I glared at her, and she quickly stopped laughing. "Forgot, you're not a morning person.". She sat down at her desk, which was next to mine.

"Anyways, did you hear that there is a new shipping of work coming today?". She clicked her pen various times, "We have to go and bring it up to the 57th floor.".

"The 57th floor?". I looked over at her, "But, aren't only officials and higher ranks allowed up higher than floor 45?". I spun my chair around so my body was facing her.

"Yeah, but they need extra workers so Milo told us, that it's our job.". Cara took a sip of her coffee before throwing it out. "But, besides that...I heard the CEO is a total hottie.".

"Okay.". I responded to her. I turned my chair back around and began to work again.

"Okay?". She paused for a moment. She stood up quickly, grabbing my shoulders, "Y/N, you need to be more open-minded to relationships!".

"They're not my thing.". I sighed, taking her hands off of my shoulders, "All my relationships end up badly. I'm just tired of men.". I buried my head down in my arms on the desk.

"Maybe, try women?". Cara suggested.

"Believe me, I've tried.". I lifted my head, looking at her. She looked a little shocked.