❥XVIII

❥ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

❥ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

"You look deep in thought Y/N?". An arm reached for my shoulder as I moved my shoulder back. "Y/N?".

"I'm trying to think.". I take a deep breath as I slowly move the fork on my plate, messing with the salad.

"What are you thinking about?". Rin asked while he stared at me, he leaned his head onto his palm observing me.

"Why do you want to know?". I turned my head to look at him, dropping the fork on the plate.

"If you get that defensive, now I want to know?". He took his drink, taking a small sip while staring at me, very intimidating on his part.

"You don't get to know?". I pushed myself up, walking away from the table. It didn't take that long for Rin to get up and follow me.

"Tell me Y/N.". He whispered my ear, ever so seductively.

"No, go find some other person to seduce. I'm not interested.". I crossed my arms, yawning. "Also, when can we—".

"Y/N, you're playing—". He continued to whisper in my ear as he rudely interrupted me.

I turned around, interrupting him back. "You're playing a very dangerous game.". I mocked him in a deep tone. "Not the first time I heard it, and I'm sure it won't be the last. You need better intimidating pick-up lines.". I nodded my head.

"What?". He shook his head, very confused.

"You're in denial, it's okay.". I patted his shoulder, with a smile. I tried to hold back my laughter but it wasn't working that well.

"Y/N, you're acting immature.". His face suddenly went all serious, somewhat mad. It was fun making him mad, in all honesty. "Y/N—".