❥ XXI

❥ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴏɴᴇ

"I'm so sorry, Y/N.". I opened my eyes from the chair I was sitting in, my hands and legs were tied, and Rin was standing in front of me.

"Rin? Is that you?". A smile shot upon my face, "You need to help me, Elias kidnapped me—".

"Shh,". He nodded his head, "I know. I'm here to help.". He crossed his arms as he looked down at me. "Y/N, you're safe now...". His voice echoed through my head.

"Safe?". My vision became blurry as Rin held his hand out.

"Y/N, you're safe now.". His voice became faint and quiet.

...

I gasped as I woke up, sweaty and hot, I looked around as I noticed where I was, still in the basement.

I felt a pain surge through my body as I groaned, looking down at my legs. "You're awake, finally.". Elias walked towards me with his hands in my pocket.

I looked down at my hand to see a needle in my arm, it was an IV with a mysterious liquid. "What is this...?".

"Don't worry about it.". He picked up his drink, taking a large sip.

"Why can't you let me go...please, let me go Elias.". I looked down as I stared at the foot of the bed.

"You sound so desperate when you beg for me like that.". He leaned against the table, staring at me.

"You're disgusting.". I spat at him as he tilted his head.

"I disgust you?". He laughed a bit as an glared at him. "How upsetting to hear.". He faked pout at me as he snickered after.

"You're only doing this, cause you're alone. ". He stopped laughing at me, as his smile faded. "You betrayed the only people that ever cared about you. You conspire against them when all they did to you was be your friend.". I shook my head.

"You don't know anything that happened that night.". He started to get frustrated and angry. "Nobody gets me. Nobody understands me.".

"That's because you won't let them—". I slowly moved my hand to the needle, pulling it out of my arm. I closed my eyes in pain, taking a deep breathe.

"What are you doing?". He sounded offended, nervous. His voice was shaky as was his body.

"Let me help you.". I pushed myself out of the bed as I stood up straight. "I'll understand you.". I opened my arms to him as I smiled.