❥ III

❥ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

❥ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

"When are we going to be there?". I groaned, leaning back in my chair. We've been in the car for a while now.

"Very soon, so stop asking every two minutes.". He took a sip from his champagne.

As I waited for our arrival, I fidgeted with the dress, shifting it around and playing with the straps.

The car came to a sudden stop, causing my attention to shift away from the dress. "We're here.". Suna spoke suddenly. He remained in his seat though, not moving to open the door.

"Okay, then let's go already-". I slid over to open the door but Suna's hand grappled onto my wrist. His grip was tighter than last time and his facial expressions were serious.

"Not yet, princess.". He pulled me closer to him, "I have a few rules before we go in.".

"Rules?". I looked confused. "Why do we need rules?". I tried to shake my hand out of his grasp but his grip was too strong.

"So you don't do anything stupid and make me look bad.". He loosened his grip, suddenly moving from his hand from my wrist to my hand. "Two simple rules, princess.".

I tilted my head a little bit. I didn't want to argue, it would just cause a long night for me.

"First, Don't speak out of turn, or say anything inappropriate, and second, listen to me at all times.". His expression quickly turned to a soft smile. "Understood?".

"Yeah, whatever.". I rolled my eyes back, moving my hand from his. He opened the car door, walking out first. He held out his head, waiting for me.

I grabbed his hand for support, stepping out of the car. "Wait, do I need to act a certain way?". We both began walking inside, still holding onto each other's hands.