❥ IV

 ❥ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

❥ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

"Caught you."...

"What are you doing outside, Y/N?". Suna made his grip tighter, not breaking eye contact with me. I wasn't even able to talk. My entire body was shaking, scared of Suna. "Not talking?".

"I-I was looking for you," I spoke quietly, "And here you are! Let's just go inside.". I turned my body around, trying to walk back inside but I was pulled back by Suna's grip.

"What did you hear?". Suna spoke out, letting go of my wrist. I held my wrist in my hand, rubbing the part he held.

I looked up at him, only to notice him coming closer with every footstep. "I didn't hear anything.". I walked backward, letting go of my wrist. "I seriously don't know what you're talking about...". I kept a calm expression, hoping he'd let it go.

"Are you sure?". My back hit the wall behind, Suna's body hovered over me, pinning me on the wall. "Or are you lying to me?".

"I'm not lying to you.". I placed my hands on the wall behind me, his body growing closer to mine. "Can we just go-". Before I could finish, his hand quickly wrapped around my throat. My hand wrapped around his arm, struggling to remove his hand.

"Shut up.". His expression quickly turned into anger, "You know what you heard.". He tightened his grip on my neck, his nails digging into my skin. "Nosy bitch.".

My hands squeezed Suna's arm, "P-please—". I struggled to speak, Suna's expressing quickly. He had a devilish smirk on his face.

Don't tell me, he's enjoying this.

He let go of my neck, causing me to fall onto the ground. As I hit the ground, I began coughing and rubbing my neck to reduce the pain. "Suna—".