Chapter 1: society ll

"Sure, whatever there's nothing left to destroy anyway."

This caught Bakugou off guard mostly because he just wasn't expecting something like this to come from Izuku. After a few seconds Izuku walked away, and then he finally had the chance to used his "shortcut." He started by going to the nearest corner to get away, but before he went home Izuku decided to wait a bit on a random building (that coincidently was the same building in the anime where him and All Might talked in the anime.) Izuku decided to stay up there for a bit of time. He to sit on the outside of the buildings rim, and he wasn't really scared of falling off because he could always use his "quirk" to save himself. A few minutes passed and he heard something or someone land on the roof he was on. "Huh, is someone there?" Izuku asked out loud while not moving from the same position he was in.

A few seconds pass by with no answer, so he got back on the surface of the building. Once Izuku got back up he saw a somewhat confused man holding two bags full of groceries. Izuku noticed many things about the man his eyes sunken, cheeks hollow, and his body just looked like a skeleton with skin. The only thing standing out were his blue eyes, and blond hair. "Umm, hello there young man." The man said. Izuku not knowing who this was asked, "mind telling me how you got up here? Because I know you didn't use the door or I would've heard something open." The man with nothing left to say was about to admit who he was until they both herd a loud explosion. Both of them look in the direction of where the explosion came from.

"Hey kid, can you keep a secret?" The man asked. which got a confused reply from Izuku, "uh, what's the secret?" The man then (for lack of a better term) went into a brief body transformation. His mussels expanded and he looked almost nothing like what he use to a few seconds earlier. "All Might!?" Izuku said. "Stay here okay," the now newly known All Might said to Izuku as he jump towards the explosion. Izuku waited for bit until he jumped off the building onto a gaster blaster he summoned.

After less then a minute of flying he made it to a high building that was at the villain attack. He was high enough so on one would see him and close enough to were he could use his "quirk." The fist thing he did was momentarily stop the slug villain from moving. Everyone there was questioning why he just suddenly stoped, but some of the hero's close to there were thinking about the blue heart in front of the slug villain. While on the other hand Izuku just sat on the roof top edge with one of his eyes glowing red and his left hand out with a red aura around it. "Hehe, a villain trying to save someone... How ironic." Izuku said to himself in a low hanging voice.

Then out of nowhere he herd a faint voice in the distance. "Never fear for I AM HERE" the iconic line of All Might. Izuku decided to stop using his blue magic before he gets caught using his "quirk" in public. All Might hastily jumped towards the confusion and scared slug villain that was holding Bakugou hostage. "Heh, and the day is saved once again thanks to All Might," Izuku said to himself in an even lower but somewhat fun tone. Izuku then teleported from back home as fast as he could. Back at the aftermath of the battle/villain attack Bakugou was wondering why the villain suddenly stoped until he realized the blue heart that was in front of him. "So you've been here the whole time," Bakugou thought to himself.

While Izuku was making his way home he was stoped by a Bakugou who when on a rant about how he didn't need his help. Izuku just calmly replied, "sure sure." And after some time Bakugou finally left. Izuku was now just standing there with only his thoughts and ideas of what he'll do next.

(Things you should know. The reason All Might was able to power up so easily was because he wasn't chasing the slug villain around for an hour, the slug villain managed attack or get to Bakugou was because in the anime they we're in an alleyway and that would've made him an easy target for the villain, the reason All Might got up on the building and was able to go into his mussel from a few minutes later was simply because he was making patrols around the city and wasn't actively fighting villains at the time.)

(Another thing. My deku will have a noticeable and intentional weakness. self doubt, and he will personally try to hide this from others by making jokes. This is mostly because I personally really like character growth in story's)