Chapter 2: A Villainess Encounter l

The next few days were fairly normal, or well as normal as you can get. Izuku was practicing with his "quirk" summoning red bones out of thin air above his hand and sending them at a specific direction in his room. He sometimes started to get creative and change the shape of the bones making. He started by making them sharper, and then larger. After sometime he was able to summon them from walls of even the floor, and once they disappeared he noticed that there was no damage was done to the place where he summoned them from. "Huh, that's gonna be pretty useful." He said to himself.

After a while with the bones he started to think about the other part of his "quirk" the blasters. The reason why he would rarely ever use them because 1 it was agents the law to the use a quirk in a public area, and 2 he just didn't want to attract unwanted and unfriendly attention to himself. A bit of time passed of him wondering if he should really use them, and then he finally made the decision to use the blasters. Izuku started off with a small blaster arm size. He thought of using it as a type of shield. After a while he then made them bigger rideable even.

And then something crossed his mind...

(old design is better in my opinion )

Every time he created the blaster he would notice that they would always have a charging up like sound, so he made the conscious decision to fire what was being changed up. First, he would  summon a large size blaster right next to him but before he could fire it Inko came bursting into his room. " Izuku what are you doing!?" She yelled out fearing for her sons safety. Then Inko looked up and saw Izuku with one of his hand out pointing to a specific corner in his room and a large dragon shaped skull on his beside him with a red aura around it.

"Oh, hi mom I'm just practicing with my quirk." Izuku said. Inko was looking at him with an extremely concerned and worried look on her face. Inko then asked, "Izuku are you sure it's safe to do that in here what if something goes wrong and you get hurt?" It took a moment but Izuku then realized that he was still in his very distractible room. He then also noticed that it really wasn't safe to fire it at all so he didn't (for now). Once he made the conscious decision to not fire the blaster it disappeared like gas that had been blown away.

"Izuku deer maybe you are practice later until until then you should really get something to eat." Inko said noticing that the blaster had mysteriously disappeared.

(Sorry, for this being was shorter then the outer ones. I was still thinking on how Izuku would later turn into a vigilante with his own ideals and ideology on the hero system. also should this be the cannon fell blaster design for Izuku?)