Chapter 6: blue bonez lll

He was like a lightning bolt, appearing in one place and then another in moments. Every time he appeared in one place and disappeared it created small shockwaves off air. To Izuku he was like a complete counter as anything he could or would do would be instantly dispatched. Telekinesis wouldn't work either as it requires him to see and understand where his target is but since All Might had been blitzing a large chunk of the villains and didn't seem to be slowing down.

"We need to fall back NOW" Izuku said but not for the reasons his 'Allie's' might think. "heheheheHEHEHAHA, this perfect" Izuku was in shock he had expected a "sure whatever" but instead he came face to face with maniac on the verge of exploding.

Something isn't right, is there something that I haven't been informed about? Was this a suicidal mission from the beginning? Was this orchestrated by the man on the other side of that TV from yesterday last night? So many questions racing though Izuku's head all at once but mainly, "what is the plan here?"

There wasn't any. Izuku had never really planned for this he more of just, did rather than think; He never really saw a downside to what would happen but instead he was so worried about gaining their trust...

"Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap CRAP," was really all that rushed through his head and in an effort to stop it all... the noise stopped. He opened his eyes and saw everything around was normal except for the fact that everyone had stopped moving including All Might. After he got a closer look he realized something, there were bones everywhere all with a light blue coloring and a transparency to them.

"Sigh* so this is new... is it my quirk awakening? Anyways this will probably be..." but before he could finished he realized something, huh? I'm tired? Why? Is it because of that? Most likely, it doesn't matter I have get them outta here...

Once he realized Tomura was a few feet away from him, he slowly trotted his way over to him. Every step he took forwards to the right made him more sleepier but that didn't matter now... once he finally got to Tomura he realized that his expression had been frozen, now that he took a look at it everyone in the area had also been frozen in place. "Heh, that'll be useful latter."

One tap latter and he teleported the head head-honcho out of there and latter fell unconscious.

(I am a shitty lier, please don't expect much from me. My passion has almost disappeared from here)