Izuku's 'quirk' (not a part just more information )

First off: Izuku's design

He wears a black jacket with golden fur on the outside part of his hood. The zipper/ chain part of the jacket is also gold but not very bright. His shoes are the same as cannon deku's. He wears a dark red sweater under the jacket. He wears long pants long black with 4 white stripe going though it. He will sometimes use his hood to hide his face like dustdust sans and will also use his red eye in combination with the hood to just intimidate people.

His teeth are slightly sharper than cannon deku's teeth. He dose NOT have the golden tooth like fell sans. His hair is a darker green and he is not very pail but has lighter skin then original deku.

 His hair is a darker green and he is not very pail but has lighter skin then original deku

Personally

His personality is more like classic sans then it is fell sans but he will still sometimes lash out if angered or if certain conditions are met. He can also be very harmful and untrusting to people he doesn't like. There will be times when he is sarcastic and not very nice to others around him too.

His ideals are similar to Stain's but unlike Stain he can tell when people really want to change (like Endeavor.) he openly considers All Might to be the true number one hero.

Powers

Bones
He can create white bones with a red glowing outline. He can create these bones with little effort and this goes for the bigger bones he can create. Blue bones take twice as much effort to make and he can choose what kind of blue bones he can create.

Blue bones 1
These bones a simple if you don't move they don't hurt you

Blue bones 2
They are harder to create because these bones don't do any damage but will almost instantly stop an enemy in their tracks. These blue bones are more used for small crowd control and keeping multiple enemies in one spot or keeping a single major treat from moving. If Izuku is harmed in anyway be it mental or physical the bone will disappear or begin to fade away.

(Note: the normal bones can be effected by physical damage like energy and shockwaves of any kind. Blue bones however can only be affected by the quirk black hole because they technically still have mass when applied to gravity.)

Blasters
The blasters take more energy to create then the bones (except blue bones 2.) the blasters are physical meaning they can be affected by outside sources (they can be destroyed by quirks like decay and overhaul.) The blasters are controlled by Izuku and even if Izuku is killed in someway the blasters will stay there and complete Izuku's last thought or command. once it has been completed the blasters will disappear. The blasters that he summons shot plasma meaning they do not bounce off reflective surfaces and this also means they are not light speed.

Telekinesis/ blue magic
He can only use this on living things like people and animals (quirks like dark shadow will be affected.) If he really wanted to, he could use the person like some sort of magnet and slowly crush them with the environment around him. 

Teleport/ short-cut
He can teleport anywhere he is familiar with but if he dose not know where he's going it won't work. He can teleport anyone or anything he is touching by making direct contact with.

Drawbacks/ weakness

- his quirk will only be partially affected by the quirk eraser

- his quirk is almost directly tied to his stamina/ energy so extreme overuse in a short amount of time will put him in an unconscious state for at a minimum of 2 hours.

- his fighting stile revolves a lot around is quirk meaning someone who can get up close and personal can almost always have the upper hand, But he has found ways to defend himself.

- yes his quirk can be stolen by all for one and copied by Monoma but that's easier said then done thanks to how he fights and how he distance himself from others.

- using teleport or telekinesis will change his left eye to a bright red. The reason why this is a drawback is because overuse of these abilities can cause him to be temporary blind in one eye.