Chapter 6: Blue bonez ll

"Did you just call me boss- I mean what the hell have you been doing?" Tomura firmly asked. "... you see, I thought It'd be fine if I.. uhh went out for a walk," Izuku answered Awkwardly. /:

Tomura: walk, show me your arm

Izuku: I'm sorry what!?

Tomura: did I shudder?

Izuku: sure but what do you get out of this?

After Tomura took a very detailed look at Izuku's arm and Toga standing in the back questioning multiples things. He then made up his mind, *exhale you're all right now then, let's go otherwise you'll be late and won't be able to prove yourself to me.

After The 3 of them finished deciding their plan on the USJ raid. They went.

After some time in what is pretty much pitch blackness that is Kurogiri they made it... there was a light opening and in the distance there could be seen a crowd of teenagers and 2 hero's.

"So this is where is all begins" Izuku thought to himself... one of the hero's instantly jump towards the gate at where they're at and throws his scarf? Witch somehow grows in length.

A small amount of time passes and Izuku manages to get a good look at the prow hero. "A black suit a long grey scarf and a skinny physique, he looks so familiar," he said to himself. "Hey, can I go out there and get a good look at who we're fighting agents?" He asked. "Sure whatever but be careful, he's somehow easy taking out a lot of our people" Tomura answered. "I want to go too!" Toga commented on their conversation

Izuku then quirky teleported to a rocky cliff he saw in the distance but still couldn't really see who it was.

Some time passed (8 seconds ) and Izuku got board so he took a look at the students and one of them instantly stood out, his skimpy blond hair was what gave it away even from a distance but his vision was later blocked by a purple haze covering around them. "really, you couldn't have told me first Huh?" And they all disappeared. Izuku put 2 and 2 together and quickly realized that they couldn't have gone too far so he decided to take a look around. "Ice? Uhhh," he shivered at the thought of it, Sense he had spent so many years wearing his fluffy jacked, he wasn't really well adapted to the cold as it would make him either want to lay down or throw up.

Izuku tried to take his mind off of the cold by look at somewhere else. Right under him was what looked to be 3 people fighting a group of villains. Izuku smirked jump down from his seeing spot and onto a blaster he materialized in the air. Izuku started to fly around and noticed something in the distance. Above the roof of the USJ he saw what was pretty much a buff man in the distance running at full speed in his direction. And then it clicked. "Oh sh**"

Izuku: he's here

Tomura: what?

And before Izuku could say anything else the door of the USJ exploded open

"Never fear, of I am here!"