Chapter 2: A Villainess Encounter ll

After, Izuku had finished eaten he thought that he should go for a walk. It was mostly because he had been dissents  from society and the outside world in a whole. "I'm going to go out for a short walk, bye mom." Izuku said. Inko replied in a loving tone, "Okay Izuku don't be gone for too long." "I won't." He answered back. While he was making his way to the door of his apartment complex Izuku took his black hoodie Like jacket with a golden fur on the outside of the hood part of it. Izuku took it with him and left to go on his 'short walk.'

He was walking around the apartment building for a while until he saw a strange figure slowly walking into one of the alleyways dragging something with them. Izuku decided to use his teleport ability to get a closer look at what was really going on. Once Izuku got close enough to what was happening he saw a girl no older then him drinking someone blood though a straw.

"So what brings you here?" Izuku asked of the girl in a serious tone not really expecting an answer from her. Toga was started but once she saw Izuku she got extremely excited, and she grabbed the knife that she used to kill the guy she was drinking out of (the guy is actually not dead but unconscious.) In quick secession she quickly ran up to Izuku and tried to stab him with the sharp knife. *miss* "you know it's not safe to be swinging that thing around you could give someone aids," Izuku said joking about the knife in her hand. This just made her want to stab him even more.

Izuku not wanting to wast anymore time just used his blue magic on her and then asked some simple questions. "So do you have a name?" Izuku asked much more calmer then before. She replied to Izuku with, "I'm Himiko Toga what's your name?" Izuku decided that she wasn't much of a treat on her own and thought that I wouldn't be so bad to make a friend even if she was a theomainic murderer with a blood fedish. " *sigh* I'm Izuku Midoriya." He replied smiling to himself. Toga almost instantly noticed the smile and asked him why he was all of a sudden smiling.

Toga: Why are you suddenly smiling?

Izuku: It just happens sometimes

Toga: why is your left eye currently red while you right eye is black?

Izuku: That's a side effect of my 'quirk'

Toga: what's your quirk called?

Izuku: it hasn't truly gotten a name yet

Toga: What can your quirk do?

Izuku: lots of things

~after a while of questions and answers~

Izuku:hey if I let you go will you attack me?

Toga shook he head "no." Izuku didn't really believe this so he slowly took away the blue magic, and To his surprise Toga didn't suddenly attack him. "Your very honest I can tell yet your attentions in a way are un honest... do you try to make things easier on yourself by doing this?" Izuku asked. Toga simply replied by nodding her head in silence.

He was still hesitant on trusting her because this was someone he just met and hardly even knows outside of one interaction with him. Izuku knew he would have to keep an eye on her at all times.