Chapter 4: The new start l

Tomura was complaining to Kurogiri about how he wanted to kill All Might, kill everyone who wronged him and so much more. That was until they both heard a knock on the door to the bar. kurogiri didn't trust Tomura or the person at the door so he went to get it himself but not before stopping Tomura from doing anything stupid. "I'll get it myself you wait here." Kurogiri said walking to door. When he opened it, it was actually hard to believe who was there.

Two kids stood before him. One was a small teenage girl, blond hair in the form of messy cat ears. Organic eye-shadow. She was also wearing a yellow-ish sailer outfit with a blue skirt. The boy was slightly harder to see as his face was covered by his hood. The only thing Kurogiri could see was a glowing red eye that had a bit of yellow in it. The jacket he was wearing was mostly black with a bit of a dark gold. He wore a red sweater underneath the jacket and had a more slack-ish look to himself.

Once Tomura saw then started to get upset because this was definitely not their first encounter. Kurogiri on the other hand didn't understand what he was taking about sense he wasn't at the place they fought. But before anything could escalate Izuku decided to end things quickly. "Let's just get straight to the point, we're here for a reason. So you can either expect our help or we could just end it here and leave." Izuku said without skipping a beat. Tomura was about to dismiss Izuku and tell them to leave but before that could happen Kurogiri suddenly realized who they were. "Can you please give us a moment," he asked before closing the door.

"They can be useful to us, you just have to give them a chance," Kurogiri said in a normal tone. "Why should I? They got in the way of my plan first." Tomura claimed. The where about to go into a full blown argument until the speaker on the wall of the bar suddenly turned on. It was all for one, he was listening to conversation and quickly put 2 and 2 together. "those 2 are the people that managed to take on your small army of villains, it would be more wise to keep them under our control, this is your only chance so take it." All for one said. But before the speaker turned off he said one more thing, "monitor them at all times, this could be a setup so whenever you think they're trying to betray us, let me know immediately." And then the speaker turned off right after.

Tomura was left speechless. Kurogiri was still in somewhat shock but managed to keep it together. After a few moments of adjusting to what happened Kurogiri opened the door again. "I see you're still here, thank you for waiting." He said. Izuku and toga where talking to each other about what they're going to do next.

Once they were expected in Izuku though of how this was too easy and there much be a catch. "So what are your terms?" Izuku asked impatiently. Tomura was token about by this because he just didn't expect them the start this early but he just went with it. "I'll need you 2 to prove yourselves in the next few weeks. We've already got an insider in UA and with the knowledge we've obtained we want you 2 to help us raid them in the next few weeks." He said confidently. "Fine we except." Toga said on the behalf of Izuku.

"Also one more thing. DON'T EVER THINK OF BETRAYING US, this is your only warning."