Chap 2

Authors POV

The person that saved your life was your father u were devastated and so was your brother, u crawled to your dad and your dad was ok just losing alot of blood once the ambulance was there in the incident they got your father and placed him in a cot u wanted to follow them inside and so did your brother and they allowed you two to come along in the truck your mother came along too they did there best to help him u followed them but they once u got to the hospital they went inside of a room where u weren't allowed to go inside so you and your brother and mother had to wait outside till they get the results

🍓time skip🍓

The doctor's had told the response and it was not good news, he only had a few minutes to say small words to each one before his last breath your mother burst into tears your brother was furious and was crying, u were hugging your plush while crying so much so the doctor asked if u and your brother and mom wanted to tell him something before he passed away the 3 of u agreed on saying your last goodbyes.

The 3 of u enter the room and your mother was first to get it over with because she doesn't want to see him pass away last so she said her words and said "I love u with all my heart we will miss u very much, I'm sorry this happened" her voice was cracking with her final words she left the room crying your brother was next and he said his words your father listened to his words and said "I love u dad u were the best person to ever listen to me and play with me when I didn't have anyone" and left to room with his fist clutching. Then........u were next and u said "I'm sorry that this happened...I'm sorry that I didn't pay attention to the lights.....I'm really sorry dad" your voice cracked and u began tearing up.

Your father was awake just for a little while your father handed you a music box which u can have it around your neck he gave it to u and you opened it

(Play the song that is above ☝️)

It had the lyrics in the box and your father said his last words softly "take care of your mother and brother for me please I love u all with all my heart....." "I love u too papa" u said with tears comeing from your eyes "I love u my little berry....." he cuped your cheek and kissed your forehead........the heart rate monitor came to an end and your father's hand layed back down to the bed u began crying and fell on your knees and saying sorry multiple times and there is where your father......passed away.

(I am so sorry to my beautiful readers 😭 I was crying while makeing this but I hope u enjoy this and I tried)
✌🍓
(478 words already still the same number as the other chapters I guess)