chap 8

Hope u are enjoying this just like I am
Also vid above is not mine
--------------------------------------------------------

Your POV

I was in the kitchen getting her meds and water I rushed spilling water I almost slipped on something that was on the floor but that is not going to stop me from getting this to my mom. I rushed up the stairs and entered her room till I was there to give it to her I got her up and gave her the meds and water to drink them, I knew the meds took a long time for them to take in her body so i was up all night with her to keep her company till she fell asleep.

2 hours past and it was 4 am in the morning I was so tired but she fell asleep I put her down on her bed and sat down on the chair that was close to a desk so I sat next to her bed and fell asleep.

Bros POV

It was the middle of the night and I thought that was my sib/bro/sis crying, I was so pissed and I wanted to get up and shut them/him/her up but I was so tired to get up and beat her cuz my body was so tired of partying with the boys the running sounds were done but the crying sounds annoyed me so much so I had to put a pillow above my head and tried to go back to sleep again.

💫time skip💫

Authors POV

It was already 8 am in the morning your brother left to work, u were still asleep on the chair very uncomfortable. Only 30 mins u woke up from your sleep u were late for work, u rushed to your bedroom and changed in a flash and ran, as soon as u got there, your boss was there and he wasn't happy when u came in 30 min late to work and he said

"this is the 1st time u do this Y/n. You are always so early to work, What is going on in your household" u answered "nothing is going on sir," u lied "I forgot to turn on my alarm to get ready, so I slept in late" "Your lucky today is your first day at work Y/n, I'll let u slide this time" "thank u sir" u nodded with a smile and entered the building.

💫TIMEY SKIPPPPPPPP🍓
(Still authors POV)

It was the afternoon and u finished all the papers that were on your desk so u got up got your coat and left the building to go home. U got on the bus and sat down to get home quicker then there was a black skeleton sitting next to u as soon as there was a bus stop, u felt a little uncomfortable sitting next to someone u dont know but u stayed calm even tho he sat there without noticing u were uncomfortable. U sat there in silence so did he, both of u didn't talk or started a conversation but u never wanted to start one it would be to awkward to speak to someone. As soon and u almost got to your stop u called out "the next stop please"

(I'm not sure how u guys say it but that's how I say, not "tubee" mean to anyone.........no?........okay I'll stop TvT)

U stood up and the black skeleton stood up and stepped to the right side to let u pass, as soon as u were about to leave the bus the driver stepped on the break pedal to hard and that caused u to lose your balance u almost fell front but u fell back and closed your eyes, as soon as the bus was back on the road from almost crashing into a car, someone caught u but u didn't know who as soon as u opened your eyes and saw the black skeleton that caught u from the arms and got u back on your feet, "thank you" "Np ma'am" when u heard that made u feel old u were only