Chap 6

Your POV

Days have passed then weeks then months and I have been having a suspicious feeling about mother it's like she was Ill. I always ask my mother what is wrong if everything was ok but she simply answered "I'm ok my little cherry" she cupped my cheek but then she began coughing alot I was worried if it was something bad or even worse but I didn't want to think about it so I left to go get water I saw my brother not helping mother he just sat there all lazy and crap but I didn't bother to tell him if he could help I already knew his answer already so I hurried back to my mother's room with water and pills she takes I gave them to her and she took the pills.

Bros POV

I heard coughing upstairs but I just thought it was my sibling/brother/sister being sarcastic they/he/she came downstairs and gave me a glare I didn't really care I just continued watching TV they/he/she grabbed water and pills. wow I have never seen them/him/her eat pills before but they/he/she left upstairs to mothers room I wanted to know what was going on but I was to lazy to know so I turned off the TV and left to my room.

(Well this is going really good and I hope u are enjoying this book if not u can leave if u want but plz no hate comments)

(248 words awesome.🍓)