Chap 4

Authors POV

it has been weeks and your mother hasn't eaten, you were worried about her so u made her something that is healthy and once u were done you left to your mother's room and knocked on her door she was sitting on her seat with a bear she had when it was her wedding day, you came inside and said "hey m-mom, I m-made u s-something" u stuttered she said quietly "you can leave it on the table sweetheart" "I'll go grab water for you momma" u left the room to go get water and came back she seemed to be hungry so she finished eating

You gave her the water bottle and she drank the water and ate the fruits, u wanted to help her get in bed calmly so u helped her get to bed u placed her on the bed and layed her down slowly and covered her with the blanket and kissed her fourhead

(Your a 6 year old and helping your mom)

you left to your room to go get the plush and came back to your mom's room and gave it to her, your mom hugged it tight and cried a little. You stroked your mother's head and she said "sweetheart u know something" and u responded quietly "yes mother? What is it?" " u remind me of your father u have the same personality as him and I know u will do good things in the world, u will have a family one day please take care of your children with kindness, I love u my little cherry" she kisses your fourhead and you smiled when she drifted off to sleep "sleep well mother" you were still there with your mom sitting down on a chair and u left to your room to see the music box on the table u missed your father very much.

Your brothers POV

I was sitting in the couch when I heard them/him/her in the kitchen makeing a fruit salad? They were only/he/she was only 6 year old and They know/he/she knows how to do this, then they/he/she turned to me and asked me if I wanted to help them/him/her with the fruit salad I simply didn't answer them/him/her and left the doorway to the livingroom I was really mad of what they have/he/she has done in the past I just cant get it out of my head. Once they were/he/she was done with the fruit salad, they/he/she cleaned the kitchen and left the kitchen with a bowl of fruits and I wanted to ask them/him/her if I can have a fruit but I think they/he/she wont let me since I'm not helping mom with things but turns out they/he/she said to me "oh and you can have a fruit bother they are nice and fresh"

I was surprised that they/he/she actually let me have a fruit bowl and it looked really good so I took the bowl and ate it. of course they are/he/she is the sweetest person and they do/he/she does have the personality of father and she keeps smiling like as if nothing happened but I know it was difficult for all of us especially my sibling/brother/sister but I'm still angry at them/him/her.

But the words I said at the funeral they slipped out of my mouth, I was to angry to control on what I was trying to say but I think what I said was true. But I should be going to sleep soon so I left upstairs and changed my clothes me and my sib/bro/sis had to share a bunk bed but I didn't mind so I slept above and they/he/she slept on the bottom then I drifted off to sleep