Chap 10

Once u got home and rushed upstairs your brother was on his way back home drunk again. Once he was at the doorway he heard u scream and questioned in his head.

B - "what is going on"

You didn't heat him enter the house or call out anything he just came upstairs drunk and stumbling on his way to the room

Your brother saw a lifeless body and his vision was a little broken and he saw u on your knees, he was hallucinating that u were the one who killed her because he saw a "hallucination" knife next to u. he was pissed and sad at the same time, he clenched his fist and punched your head toward the floor hitting your nose and u began to bleed

Brothers POV

I was just on my way here and I just heard screaming from inside. Once i entered i heard weeping from the second floor. I entered the room and saw mother dead on the bed.

That little bitch killed our own mother, I was angry and I saw a knife next to the mistake, they/he/she killed her. They/he/She will pay for our mother's death, I clenched my fist and punched them/him/her on the back of their/his/her head and they/he/she hit the floor and thier/his/her nose began to bleed.

They/he/She looked back at me terrified well they/he/she better look at me like that because of what happend they/he/she will see what will happen to them/him/her.

Authors POV

Your brother with anger and sadnes inside of him and u terrified of what will happen, you didn't know what to do but just sit there devastated and him yelling at your face with pure anger, u stood up but he punched u. You were to weak to get up to what is going on, u didn't know what to do but just get beaten up by your own brother.

Moments later.

You were weak on the floor with blood on your hands u couldn't breathe you were weak on the floor u didn't have enough strength to pick yourself up. So u had to drag yourself to the bathroom to fix yourself up, once u did u tried to get up on your feet, but nothing u were tired of trying to stand up. Your brother was gone with your mom and took her to the hospital but there was nothing they could do so they did a funeral for your mother.

Her coffin was next to your dad's, you wore something over your arms, legs, and head to cover up the bruises so nobody can see what was wrong.

It began to rain when u were standing there and your brother was not there for his mothers funeral nobody was there...........only you

But there was another person next to u and u though in your head that it probably was him

And said

Y/n - Adam?