𝟎𝟎 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

━━━━

━━━━

Word Count: 2038

"Goodbye Japan,
hello Europe"

━━━━

   TODAY MARKS THE FIRST DAY you begin your study in Europe. You had just moved into your fathers old apartment, your first time living all alone as a Freshmen in University. While your parents could not follow you to Europe, you did carry one family member with you.

That was your furry companion Yuki. A pure white Siberian husky with striking blue eyes. Your parents had allowed you to study abroad only if you brought along a companion that could protect you. You refused to hire any bodyguards and decided to just adopt a dog. It wasn't what your parents would have wanted but since your stay in Europe was only supposed to be for half a semester, they agreed on it.

You slowly blinked your eyes open, wincing slightly as the bright early-morning sunrise cascading into your room uninvitingly. You tossed your body over so your back was facing the window, releasing an annoyed sigh.

"Get up!" An annoying voice screeched from the other side of the door following with two loud knocks. Heavy footsteps approached your bed.

You groaned, pulling a pillow over your head. "Shut up you old man."

"Old?" The man hissed in utter disbelief. This was his first time meeting you, it came as a shock to him how the daughter of some aristocrat group in Japan was so rude. "I'm only a few years older than you!"

"I can't believe your father contacted me directly to help you get settled here." He added.

You shot out of bed upon hearing the mention of your father. "Ackerman?" You rubbed your eyes before taking a look at the man. Suddenly your expectations dropped, this was the Ackerman boy? This short-stack?

"Levi Ackerman you brat." He kicked the foot of your bed causing it to rumble. "It's a quarter till seven o' clock, so I suggest you get moving before I forcefully drag you out of bed."

You felt a small laugh coming up your throat. In order to suppress it you cleared your throat, giving the man a short nod. "Yes sir!" You swung your legs over the side of your bed and stood up giving him a salute.

Levi was displeased with the gesture and simply ignored you, making his way out of your room.

"Tough crowd.." You muttered softly under your breath.