𝟎𝟒 𝐀 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇

━━━━

━━━━

Word Count: 2184

"You're exactly like
the ocean because
you're salty."

━━━━

    "WE'RE HERE!" ARMIN BEAMED with joy as his eyes were immediately glued to the ocean the minute he stepped out of his white convertible. "Wow it sure does smell!"

You unclipped your seatbelt and used the dashboard mirror to fix your loose strands of hair. Armin has begged you to ride along with him since he wanted to talk with you more. It was a two-seater vehicle so it was only you and him. On the way here he wouldn't stop telling you facts about the ocean.

"Armin!" Eren flipped up his sunglasses and glared at the blond. "You led us to this small beach? I thought we would've been going to one of the crowded ones."

Armin crossed his arms over his chest, returning a glare with his sapphire hues. He huffed softly, "This is a private beach Eren! Sorry you can't watch random girls run around in their bikinis."

Mikasa shot the brunette a cold stare as her hand landed on the back of his neck. A loud slap could be heard by everyone who was at least within a 10 foot range.

"Damnit Mikasa!" Eren cried out, rubbing the back of his neck to soothe the stinging pain. Mikasa had a mean slap depending on her mood.

Everyone had begun unloading their beach essentials. For you it was a beach towel to lay on, a tote filled with everything you needed including sunscreen, and a French poetry book. You weren't one for writing poetry but you were always fascinated with how creative they could be.

Armin walked alongside you, dragging a little trailer to hold all his belongings. You took a quick glance over his things. He brought sand castle molds of different sizes, a beach ball, a volleyball, and a red plastic bucket. He was humming a soft tune. You recognized it immediately because your mother would always put you to sleep by humming the exact same tune.

How Deep is Your Love by the BeeGees

"Let's set up here!" Armin took your bag and set it on top of his trailer. He then took your beach towel and laid it out for you before doing his own. "Isn't this great Y/N! My first time at the beach and it's with you."

You looked up at him and smiled, giving him a firm nod. "Mhm! So what do you think? Is it like how they described it in your books?" You kneeled down on your towel and started rummaging through your bag for the sunscreen bottle.