𝟎𝟓 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

━━━━

━━━━

Word Count: 2545

"The horse face
and the one who
had his hair styled
like a bird nest in
high school."

━━━━

IT WAS MONDAY AGAIN which meant the weekend was over and another dreadful week of learning was waiting for you. You had decided that it'd be best if you left Yuki at a neighbors apartment since obviously the dog couldn't be trusted to be left alone for more than a couple of hours. The weather had drastically dropped and it was slightly drizzling outside.

"Right?" Jean shook his head with disappointment as he continued on his story. "So then I rejected the girl since I wasn't interested in her, you know? Then she started bawling her eyes out making me look like a villain! It was embarrassing because it was also at a fancy restaurant."

Right now you all were supposed to be reading in groups. Coincidentally you, Jean, and Marco were put in the same group. Along with this girl named Mina Carolina. She had dark hair and large gray eyes.

Mina sighed, tapping her pen on the table impatiently. She folded the corners of the page in and out as she waited patiently for Jean to be done with his story.

You jutted your elbow out to hit him and looked up at him with annoyance. "I'm sure Marco is tired of hearing your stories. So get on with it and read your paragraph."

"We're never going to get past this chapter if Jean doesn't hurry up." She frowned.

"I'll make sure he does." You narrowed your eyes at the ash-brown haired boy. He exchanged glances with you for a moment before clearing his throat.

Jean placed his finger over the paragraph and brought his face closer to the book. He began reading the eight sentence paragraph, a long pause for every moment he lost his spot on the page. Every time that happened Marco would direct his friends attention back to the spot.

You and Mina met each other's eyes wearing the same expression on your faces. Both of you found it funny on how Jean could get lost so easily even when his finger was following along the lines he was reading.

━━━━

That same day after class you had received a text message from that same tousled red head. His texts had gradually increased ever since the day he met you. Even before school started you had already known Floch but you doubt he remembered. The Forster family wasn't anonymous to the L/N's. In fact, you had known Floch ever since you were little. He had come to visit Japan with his family once and asked if you wanted to learn about a game.

There in his hands he held a game boy device. He was playing a game called Pokémon. The main objective of the game was to "catch them all" you recalled hearing Floch say. It was quite the popular show in Japan so only to you did it sound foreign since growing up you weren't exposed to shows like that.