𝟏𝟒 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍

━━━━

━━━━

WORD COUNT: 2476

━━━━

IT WAS NEARLY TEN o' clock and the party was still running wild within the mansion walls. Music seeped through every wall making it almost impossible to get complete utter silence. That was until Yelena had managed to find a room at the far end of the east wing of the mansion that was far enough to block out the loud music.

"Rock, paper, scissors... shoe!" Porco shouted out balling his fingers into a fist, revealing his choice. A rock.

You on the other hand could already sense that he'd go with that allowing you to whip out 'paper'. He threw his head back releasing an exasperated sigh "What?! No fair. You're cheating." He complained.

"Porco, you literally mumble out what you're about to pull out every time we do this. And it's not shoe you idiot, it's shoot!" You let out a soft chuckle and gently patted his back to comfort him.

The aforementioned huffed before crossing his arms over his chest like a child who had defeat written all over his face. "I knew that. I was just being silly!" He replied hotly.

"Mhm.." You hummed pretending to be convinced. You brought your gaze over to the latter of duo who was leaned up against a wall, silently scrolling through their phone.

"You don't believe me in the slightest bit do you?" Porco pulled out a cigarette box and whipped out a death stick. He used his other hand to fish out a lighter and placed the stick between his lips, lighting the end.

You stared at him and blinked your eyes twice. You thought you had Porco's entire personality figured out but you didn't ever imagine him doing drugs. The scent burned through your nostrils making your nose scrunch up with disgust. "Since when did you smoke?"

"Since I started hanging around this dude. He's an upperclassmen at the college I go to. His name was... what was it again?" He turned to the blonde eyebrows knitted together trying his best to recall the name. Being buzzed and all didn't help at all.

Yelena tore her eyes off the bright screen in her hands and raised her eyebrow at him. She merely scoffed in disbelief, "Really? His name is Zeke, my dude. Zeke Jaeger."

"Jaeger?" You repeated under your breath. "Is he related to Eren anyhow?"

"Eren? Who's that?" Porco inquired, leaning forward impatiently waiting for your response.

"A student who attends the University I go to. I guess I'd consider him as a friend of mine. He's a brunette with emerald green eyes." You shrugged replying as you scooted away from him. The smell of nicotine was nauseating.

He took the cigarette out of his mouth and let out a small puff of smoke that was aimed directly at you. A small grin plastered itself onto his face as he watched you cringe at the smell. "Nahh, Zeke said he was an only child. Raised by his grandparents."