𝟎𝟑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐙𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐒

━━━━

━━━━

Word Count: 1987

"That damn
foreign alcohol."

━━━━

THE NEXT MORNING YOU woke up with a head-splitting headache. Luckily it was Saturday so there was no classes today. Your schedule was completely free. The last thing you remembered was talking with Mikasa about her family lineage and how she was the Princess of the Hizuru group you had heard so much about growing up in Japan. She didn't seem to care for the Hizuru group, all she wanted was to be wherever Eren was.

With a disappointed look you let her off the hook after seeing how you wouldn't be able to learn more about the Hizuru group through her. After that conversation you couldn't remember anything else. It must've been that damn foreign alcohol you drank. You could still remember the bitter taste. It made you cringe.

Your room was spotless. Lying on the floor beside your bed was Historia with her body entangled with Ymir's. They were the ones who had probably helped you get into your pajamas. A small smile crept up on your face, Ymir must have loved Historia so much just to come here. Knowing Ymir, she probably wouldn't have come if it weren't for Historia.

In order to tend to your head-ache you quickly got up and went straight to the kitchen for a glass of water. As soon as you walked into the living room you immediately spotted Jean sprawled across the couch, shirtless. You clasped your hands over your eyes nearly screaming at the sight.

At the end of the couch was Marco who was sitting upright with his arms crossed over his chest. Other than those two, no one else was around. It was also very clean to your surprise. After having so many people over you would've expected to spend your Saturday cleaning up after them.

You took a deep breath before going into the kitchen. On the island counter there was already a glass of water ready for you with a white bottle with the label 'Advil' on it. Beneath the cup was a small folded up piece of paper.

Oi,

How dare you drink so much more than you can handle?

I cleaned up the entire place for you as soon as everybody left. Marco and Jean were left, but Marco promised to take Jean home after an hour or so. I doubt he actually left though seeing how Marco could barely keep his eyelids open at that hour. Jean was wasted. Not surprising to you I hope.

You owe me okay?

— Ackerman, Levi.
P.S. One question.
Do I really make you
want to piss your pants
when I glare at you?