𝟎𝟕 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

━━━━

━━━━

Word Count: 2213

"He said it.
He really said
it. "

━━━━

A FEW DAYS LATER Levi invited you to his study group since mid-terms were just around the corner. Correction, he forced everyone to come including Jean. Petra, Gunther, Oluo, and Eld were to act as your tutors. Erwin was there to work on some anatomy project with Hanji. Every ten minutes Levi would have to raise his voice at the brunette since she would always get so excited over discussing the human anatomy, she'd compare it to the Titans anatomy in her books.

"Listen up kids," Oluo cockily flashed everyone a grin, holding up his own textbook. "Don't beat yourselves up if you don't understand something. My brain is always here to help you out, okay?"

Petra stood from her seat, slamming the palm of her hand on the table. Each time he talked it was as if her brain cells were dying. He was the definition of a head-ache to her. Sometimes she wondered why she was dating him.

"Shut up will you? Stop trying so hard to be Levi. It's gross and unnerving." She hissed with irritation, chucking her pencil case at him. Petra turned to the rest of you and lightly bowed her head. "Don't mind him. We're all here to study right? So please don't hesitate to ask your upperclassmen for help!"

Both Eld and Gunther nodded in agreement to what the strawberry blonde had said. "Oluo is smart but trust me, even he gets stuck on problems sometimes. He's not the brainiac he claims to be." The boy with the darker hair chuckled, shooting his friend a mocking look.

A round of small laughter erupted within the study group. Oluo released an agitated huff before getting up to get a cup of water. He muttered incoherent strings of words before tripping on his own foot. The man fell forward, he bit down in shock causing a splatter of crimson blood to fly across the room onto your notebook. He sucked on his teeth in pain and covered his mouth.

Disgusted, you quickly scrambled to your feet and grabbed a paper towel. However before you could even return to your seat the drop of blood was already wiped off. Jean immediately hid the napkin in his pocket and returned his attention back to his own paper.

"God damnit! Just bite your tongue off entirely.." Petra pinched the bridge of her nose and shook her head. She kneeled beside him and began wiping the blood off his face, creasing her forehead in slight concern.

Levi shot the couple a cold glare and dropped a stack of textbooks on the table, causing a loud heart-stopping crash. Your body tensed up at the loud noise as so did everyone else's. Except Mikasa, who was clearly unfazed by the noise. Erwin slowly lifted his head up and followed Levi's gaze.