12. Evidence

"I hope what I am seeing on my phone is not true, Y/n." Aiya's voice was stern as I awoke from the couch of Kuroo's shared apartment.

"What is? I just woke up Aiya." I groaned out as I pulled down my shirt and fixed my shorts heading to the bathroom. I set the phone on the counter as I did my business.

"You just fucking cheated on Ushijima?! What the fuck is up with this? This better not be fucking true! Or I'm coming for your kneecaps!" I jumped back from the level of her voice as it echoed through the bathroom. I flushed and washed my hands before replying with a sigh.

"I really need you right now, Aiya. My life's falling apart." You sighed looking into the mirror at your disheveled state. Hair a mess, mascara smudged and clothes wrinkled.

"Text me your address." The call ended. I felt my eyes tear up before I turned on the cold water, splashing my face and leaving it clean.

I unlocked the door and headed out, my head spinning as I plopped myself back on the couch. The blankets made and pillows back in order. There stood Kenma with his cup of coffee and phone in hand, his eyes landing on me before he went for another cup. I pouted at his cuteness, his hair overdue for a retouch which was pulled back into a bun, and a large sweater covering most of his body.

"Here." He said placing the cup in my hands and took a seat across from me, propping his feet on the table.

"Get." Kuroo beckoned as he kicked Kenma's feet off the table.

"How you doing?" Kuroo patted your head, leaning it on his chest as he petted you. Kenma giving him a look of disgust before he left the room.

"I'm okay. I guess. But, I think some article went out claiming that I kissed your friend." I sighed thinking about how much was already weighing me down. All the delayed meetings and photo shoots, the re-scheduled trips and parties.

"Bokuto?! You kissed that fucker?" Kuroo yelled making your head pound. You quickly placed a hand over his mouth and shushed him before putting more weight on him.

"Yea, or at least I think so. I got drunk and I guess gave him the wrong signals." I shrugged.

"Jeez, Y/n. You're a celeb for crying out loud. You've gotta be more careful about this stuff." Kuroo said and pulled out his phone, clicking on my article. After reading the whole thing, I felt like throwing up.

"Touchy?! Goodbye! These writers are such idiots." I stood up and paced the room, accidentally bumping into another one of Kuroo's roommates. The temporary one, Diashou something.

"Here comes the real cheater." Kuroo muttered as Diashou hit him up the head. He laughed and went back to attack him, the fighting going over 10 minutes before Kenma broke them up.

As time went on, I wondered where Aiya possibly was. But when I heard the sound of rapid knocking I rolled my eyes. Shuffling over to open the door, I was not expected to be slapped right away. The sound echoing through the room as I stumbled back from the impact. My hand instinctively going up to my cheek, and peering down at the small blonde girl who hit me. There stood Aiya, furious.

"Did you just hit her?!" Yua ran up behind her, wrapping her arms around me.

"Yes! I did! You do not ever cheat on someone you love! That is utter bullshit, if I've ever heard some. I will not condone these type of actions and cover it up for you, especially when it comes to Ushijima. That man is in love with you, and you kissed someone else?" Her words broke through me as I fell to the floor, falling out of Yua's arms. Her protection leaving me cold, my arms wrapping around myself as I huddled into a ball, bringing my knees to my chest.

"You really shouldn't have done that. You don't even know the whole story. And what gives you the right to hit her anyways?!" Kuroo stormed up to Aiya who held a confused expression.

"What-."

"He cheated..." My voice was quiet, yet soft as the whole room went quiet.

"He was the one... Who cheated on me." My voice broke as I held my head in my hands. My cries silent, yet hurting.

"What do you mean?-."

"He cheated on her a couple days ago. When you guys were in Vancouver I think. He got drunk and got with some girl named Mei. He kept it a secret and the girl told Y/n at a dinner." Kuroo kept it short, yet I still cried harder.

"No... He wouldn't. T-That's not true." Aiya said as she looked down at me before kneeling in front. Her hands running up my arms as she repeated her apologies.

"I'm so sorry, Y/n. I'm sorry for hitting you. I just thought..." She sighed and pulled me into a hug, her warmth making me calmer.

"Me too, Y/n. You didn't  deserve that." Yua said and I nodded in thanks. The sobs racking my body as the boys left to give us privacy.

"But, what about the guy? Bokuto? Did that actually happen?" Aiya asked, pulling away as our eyes met. Her eyes surprisingly teary.

"Yea. But I was drunk, and not in the right state of mind. I guess it was just revenge, or something." I shrugged and shook my head.

Bokuto was a nice guy, of course I took a liking to him right away. But I couldn't help but compare him to Ushijima, and they were so different. Ushijima was quiet while he was loud, or Bokuto was talkative while Ushijima never spoke unless spoken too. Ushijima was my everything, while Bokuto was just someone else.

Ushijima...

Even if he had hurt me, I still loved him with my whole heart. I pulled at my hair the night I found out, my face stained with tears and nails digging into my skin. I denied that he'd ever make love to someone else, but the truth was inevitable. Mei had even texted me a picture that same night. Ushijima wrapped in her sheets, her lipstick on his neck and face and lips... as he slept after their night together. I blocked her within a second, never wanting to remember what I had seen. But the picture had imprinted itself in my mind. The image taking over everything else, it haunted me.

"Let's go." Aiya picked me up as Yua went to grab my bags near the armour.

"What? Where?" I asked as she pushed me out the door.

"You're staying at mine."