15. Take Care

sexual scenes

Her face was so radiant beneath the sun. Her skin almost glistening as it basked in the warmth. Her hands reaching out, begging for more..
Before it left.

The silent beeping bothered the sleeping girl as her fingers twitched. Her eyes fluttering open to the bright light above her, the sky so clear and white. She felt her body against the cool things sheets of an uncomfortable bed. So small, her feet touched the railing at the end of the bed.

"Y/n!" My eyes shifting to the voice of Aiya as she ran in with flowers.

"Oh my gosh! You're finally awake!" Her hands grabbed mine, the sudden movement making me jump to reality.

"What?" I searched in Aiyas bright eyes as they smiled at me.

"You passed out. A couple hours ago... Do you not remember?" Aiya said before turning to the nurse who stood at the door.

"Ms. L/n, how are you feeling?" The nurse asked, checking my pulse and forehead.

"I feel okay. My head hurts a little though." I said at the sudden pounding in my head, my hand going up to rub the spot.

"I'll get a doctor." She nodded and left. I turned back to Aiya who held a face of concern, her hands fidgeting with the flowers before she put them down.

"Ms. L/n! Lovely to have you here." The elderly doctor came in with a binder, his hands flipping through the pages.

"Seems like you have a case of Syncope. Due to overheating, not eating enough, and overexercising." His brown lifted as he skimmed through.

"Syncope?"

"Fainting. It's normal in your types of cases, I wouldn't worry too much. Just keep eating, and rest a bit. I've hooked up an IV to get your blood sugar back to normal, and you should be good to go in about an hour." He smiled putting the binder back before taking his leave. I watched as he left and rubbed my head again. I looked down to the needle in my arm, and up to the bag it was attached to.

"When did this happen? I don't remember..."

"Y/n...Just know i'm sorry."

The memory of seeing Ushijima just hours ago seemed like a dream. Seeing him so dressed up, new clothes, new shoes, everything...

How could he lie so easily?
Saying that he couldn't let me go?
It was obvious he could...

My fingers clenched the sheet as it wrinkled in my hands. My toes flexing as I tilted my head up to the ceiling, tears threatening to leave.

"You fainted in the middle of the street. Yua and I got worried and went to look for you, and found you in the middle of the crowd. Unconscious."

"My god..." I sighed and put my head in my hands.

"That's not all though." She gulped and took a seat at the end of my bed. I nodded for her to go on, my heart racing.

"Ushijima was there. He didn't let anyone touch you. You were in his arms the whole time, he even took the ambulance with you. But he left as soon as you got here." Her brows furrowed as she tried to look at my face, which was covered by my hands. My lips quivered as I tried to think back to when I was in my arms, skin on skin, his breathing on my neck, his hands on my body...

"Oh.."

What else was I supposed to say? That I was happy that he took care of me? Even after everything he's put me through?

How could I tell Aiya that I was happy he did that.

"I'll wait with you. The news has all been taken care of, so don't worry about that. And let's make sure you get some rest." She smiled at me calmly, afraid that I would burst at any second. For her sake, I wouldn't for the time being...

~~

Ushijima

Stupid, idiotic, crazy, senile.

How could I do something like that? Carry her in my arms as if we were still together? Not let anyone touch her as she desperately needed help?

How much more stupid could I be to even make Mei go back to my house to wait for me...?

Not as if her body was already on top of me, grinding on me as her lips attacked my neck. Her hands fondling my upper body as I leaned back on my hands against the bed. Her body half naked as she pushed me back against the bed, desperate for me to touch her.

All while I was thinking of another girl.

"C'mon." She whined and lightly shoved against my chest. I sighed and grabbed her hips making her squeal. She kept kissing my neck, her wet and sloppy kisses going down my body. I grunted as I felt her squeeze my dick, her nails digging making me wince.

"Fuck. Can you not do that? Just suck it like a good girl." I beckoned and made her go on her knees as I sat on the edge. Taking my dick out as I watched her suck it, her tongue going up and down. One hand gripping my thigh as the other pumped the rest of my cock.

"You like that?" She squealed as I held her head, pushing her down so I couldn't hear her anymore as she gagged. Coughing and drooling as I sighed, pushing her off and laying back down.

"Just forget it."

"What? But I though you wanted this?" She motioned to her body. I mentally rolled my eyes and rolled over, getting off the bed and grabbing a towel.

"Not tonight." I closed the door behind me as I heard her fuss and throw a fit.

I grunted and turned on the shower, waiting for it to warm up as I took off my clothes. I looked up in the mirror, my face visible as I stared at myself. I looked like utter shit. Eye bags growing darker every night, my hair in need of a haircut, I was falling apart. My idiocy getting the best of me as I thought back to the night Tendo came over.

The same night I saw her name in the article.

I took his advice, I really did, Finding something to distract me. But he hasn't contacted me since I told him about what it was, Mei.

I sighed and stepped into the hot water, relieving myself of what Mei couldn't.

~~

Y/n

I gazed out the window of the car. The skyline so beautiful, so magical. The different lights all mixing together as the buildings mixed in with the dark sky. It was a bumpy ride back from the hospital, and an even worse ride to get through all the paparazzi. I sighed and perched my head on top my hand, before the buzz of my phone alerted me. Aiya still asleep beside me as the driver concentrated on the road.

Bokuto:
How's the girl who stole my heart ;)