17. Led On

A new day, a new mindset. Who knew how happy Y/n would get from just one conversation with her ex lover.

"Get that slutty outfit off, and put on another one!" Jeniffer shouted from behind the camera, making
Y/n laugh as she closed the curtain and changed her lingerie. Another day, another shoot.

Back to her old self, it seemed as she posed for the camera. Messing up her hair and spreading her legs out more. Today it was a sexy shoot for a magazine and Jennifer would not stop nagging at Y/n to get her to the studio. And when she finally did, Jennifer threw outfit after outfit at her commencing the 8 hours of work.

"How are things anyways, miss Y/n. Seems to me that your face has brightened and heart is content." Jennifer raised his brows as Y/n blushed. She couldn't help it, it was as if she was a teenager all over again. Crushing on the tall and silent volleyball player.

"I'm quite good, Jen. You seem to be doing well too. Got somebody on your mind." Y/n kicked her feet as she lay on a fuzzy carpet, surrounded by clear wrapped candies.

"I've been caught!" He faked-surprise and laughed.
"I've just been seeing this guy, nothing big." He shrugged it off making Y/n giggle as she lifted her butt, kicking her heavy heels.

"Nothing big? Not even his di-." Aiya cut herself off as the studio erupted in laughter. She sipped on her coffee as she sat in a chair, binders in her hands and phone between her ear in shoulder.

"Bokuto-san?" Y/n's ears perked up at the name, focusing on Aiya who laughed into the phone.

"Of course! Are you picking her up? Great! She'll see you then." Aiya winked to Y/n who sat dumb-founded. How could she forget about Bokuto?

"Bokuto will be here in an hour! He wants to see you work!" Aiya shouted and Jennifer snapped her fingers to shut her up as he worked. She hesitated, Jeniffer snapping her fingers once more, making
Y/n get back to work. Anxiety crawling up her spine.

~~

"Hey! Y/n!" Bokuto ran into the studio, coffee and flowers in hand. I jumped up out the makeup chair, tying my robe tightly as I stood waiting for him with a smile.

"Hey, Bokuto." I wrapped my hands around his waist as he squeezed my shoulders. He handed me the coffee and flowers, my mouth falling open.

"You didn't have to." I pouted and lifted the flowers to my nose, breathing in the sweet airy scent.

"I wanted to. Hope you like em!" He beamed down at me, his hair stiffening up.

"I love them. Thank you, Bokuto." I grabbed his shoulder, going on my tip toes to kiss him on the cheek.

"How cute! Literally kill me." Jennifer sighed as he walked over sipping on a frappuccino.

"I wanna see you work! Is this your photographer?" Bokuto turned to Jennifer who had his hand out, shaking them quickly.

"Sure are. She's a beauty in front of the camera, try not to pass out cause your breath will be taken away." Jennifer laughed and pinched my arm.

"You flatter me, Jen." I smiled and turned my head to the shout from my dresser, holding a purple outfit.

"Woah woah woah. Is this a lingerie shoot?!" Bokuto's voice raised as he saw what my dresser was holding, his cheeks flaring up.

"Yea... Is it okay?" I asked wary of his response.

"It's more than okay! Can I sit here?" Bokuto asked, pointing to the chair beside Aiya who was on the phone.

"Of course. I'll be back then." I nodded my head and turned to the change room, my heart racing.

I changed out of the black lingerie quickly, the purple being a little more covetable yet still sexy. Stockings and black heels were also part of the shoot, as well as a choker with a little bow. I hesitantly stepped out of the room, taking in a deep breath. I looked around once and noticed Bokuto double-take before he stumbled out of his chair, making the studio erupt in laughter.

"H-Holy. You look..." He walked up to me, grabbing my hand as I tried to cover myself up. My body heating up as his eyes scanned me.

"Gorgeous. I know." Aiya still focused on her phone as she spoke up, i laughed and turned towards the set. Setting myself down on a black leather couch. Bokuto not taking his eyes off of me as I posed.

Spreading my legs, laying down, arching my back, kicking my legs, and even bending over the couch with my ass on full view. But I never felt nervous once, myself being way too comfortable in front of a camera. Bokuto whistled at least 50 times or even clapped his hands wildly as he watched.

Ushijima never did that though...
He would be quiet, his eyes still trained on me. Yet never once spoke up, at least in front of the studio. He'd always pull me away on my break, whisper sweet compliments in my ear and treat me.

I didn't realize that I preferred that, until now.

It was past 9pm now, the studio quiet and tired, all yawning and trying to stay awake. I stretched out and changed into some sweatpants and a sweater, hoping I wasn't too underdressed.

"Want something to eat? Hot pot? Fried chicken? Barbecue? Ramen?" Bokuto listed all the things he was craving as I watched him drool, a smile on my face.

"I'm craving some barbecue." I leaned in a bit, watching as he perked up.

"Spectacular choice, madam." He chuckled and held out his arm, letting me hold it as we walked.

"Thank you, sir." I bowed and we fell into step. Our breaths going up in wispy clouds into the cold air, each other keeping us warm as we ventured towards his car.

"Say, Y/n. I'm not getting the wrong idea right? You actually do like me?" Bokuto asked suddenly, his happy face gone as a serious one replaced it.

I didn't realize what I was actually doing. Playing around with a man I had just gotten to know, because I want to get over my ex. My eyes averted to the ground, my bottom lip sucked between my teeth. He didn't deserve this. I knew that today, I was wasting his time because I didn't know what I really wanted. Up until now.

"I'm so sorry, Bokuto." My voice broke, confusion and thoughts overwhelming me as it all came crashing down. This wasn't who I was, not who I really was.

"I didn't mean to lead you on. I was just, heartbroken I guess. You don't deserve this. I just wanted a distraction, and then Kuroo introduced us again, and I guess I just went with it.." I took a deep breath, clenching my eyes shut.

"It's okay, Y/n. You don't have to be sorry." He said rocking on his feet, his hands deep in his pockets.

"I do. You're an amazing person, you're so friendly, funny, kind and handsome. Even adorable." I grabbed his hand and held it tight, giving him a smile as he looked down at me.

"Thank you, Y/n." He smiled back, reached up his hand and patted my head. The sudden action making me laugh.

"Thank you, Bokuto." I bowed my head as he did the same.

"Let's keep in touch. Yeah?" He opened his car door, and I nodded my head letting him get in. He started up the car and honked his horn once, before he drove off. Leaving me to my thoughts.

I pulled out my phone and called a taxi, waiting outside on the street. The passing cars all zooming past and the buildings lit up with the last remaining workers. I smiled and felt a sudden giddiness come over me as I pulled out my phone.

To Ushi:
i'm ready to forgive you.