Take care

By the end of it, I had tears in my eyes, Belikov destroyed her. I saw Christian, who was holding his letter and had tears in his eyes too. I knew he loved her like a sister, so this was difficult for him too.

"What did she say to you?" I asked him, my voice cracking. He looked at me and gave me his letter, I gave him mine to read.

Hey Pyro,

First of all, I'm sorry for all those jokes and comments, you know I never meant any of them. I always made fun of you but you are an amazing guy, especially for Lissa. She loves you a lot, so never, ever hurt her because I'm always gonna be there to kick your ass. You're actually like a brother to me so I'm gonna trust you to always help her, be with her, and help with spirit. I can take care of the darkness so don't worry about that.

Take care,

Rose

"Oh god, Liss. What is she gonna do to herself?" Christian asked me, he was really worried.

"I don't know I guess we are gonna see that today," I replied.

We both went for breakfast and saw she was not even there. I saw Eddie and decided to ask him about her.

"Eddie, have you seen Rose?" I asked him.

" Yeah I saw her running, I also got a letter from her." he replied with a sad expression on his face, it looked like he was gonna cry. I hugged him, I must have got him by surprise but he hugged me back. Then I told him everything about Dimitri and Rose and our letters. By the end, it was difficult to figure out whether he was more sad or furious. After that, we ate our breakfast in silence until Rose showed up. Looking at her made me want to cry, there was no sign of the Rose we knew, her face was impassive and she actually walked like a guardian, usually at this time after training she would walk like a zombie which was funny and we all would laugh at that because every day after training she was tired, she must be tired but she didn't show it.