War goddess

Rose POV

It's been almost two months since Dimitri left me. And since then I've tried my best to hide my feelings and then channel them to train and study. By now I don't even remember how to feel. I just trained, study, eat and slept. Today was the start of the sparring competition that was announced around three weeks ago. I was standing in the gym doing some warmup before the fights. Many guardians and novices were participating, the top novice of St.Basils was also participating. For the first week, most of the fights will be of novices, only one-fourth of the total fights a day will be of guardians. Then will be the finals for novices and then that novice will fight the guardians.

Alberta POV

The last three weeks were very busy, every guardian on campus was helping in building the sparring area, then the sitting area for the audience also many guardians were busy training. Every novice was working hard, and Rose was doing double of her daily training which was almost five times what every novice was doing.

Today finally was the first day of the competition, and there were many novices participating. We had no idea how long will it take. But we had four rings, so four fights at one time.

Eddie POV

Oh boy, this day was amazing, and I would never forget this day.

When I first saw all the participants, I was very nervous. Then we were distributed into four groups. I was in group two, Rose in group three. And the guy who won the St.Basils tournament was in group one. For the first few matches, there were many people watching us, and by the end of the day, there were so many people that extra seats were added still many were standing to watch. And most of the audience was watching Rose fight. She fought like a war goddess.

Rose was fabulous as always, the guys who were from other schools were ogling her, which pissed me off but Rose didn't say a word. But when she started fighting, everyone was shocked, no one lasted more than fifteen seconds with her. After the fights, no boy even dared to look at her.