PA Announcement

"That's a great idea, we can do it after 3 weeks. That will give everyone time to practice and we can do it in the fields so that everyone can watch including parents and moroi." Stan actually looked excited about it. So for the next hour, we with some other guardians discussed everything that will be needed.

Eddie POV

I never would have imagined that someone can change so much in just a month. Rose Hathaway, the hottest girl in the school who was known for her amazing, funny, troublemaker, hotheaded, and even cute nature changed into a still very hot but stoic, impassive, and everything that can describe a living fighting machine. She was the best fighter in the whole senior year class, she was even better than some guardians in school others have just not had the chance to spar with her. Her speed and strength were impeccable. Hell, she was even top of every other class.

We all still missed her so much. She would never talk to any of us, actually, she would not talk to anyone. Whenever we asked her anything her answer would be of maximum five words, the most she ever spoke was to give answers to teachers during classes. And the worst part was she never called us by our names she used titles, especially for the moroi, for novices she used our surnames, that also when we try to talk to her. I really missed her.

I was in my pre-calculus class when the sound of the PA announcement stopped the class. It was about a fight competition for guardians and novices, also guardians and novices from other schools and country were coming. And it was in three weeks. Wow, that was a great opportunity for us.

By the end of the day, every student was talking about the competition, even moroi. During our combat class, Alberta told us that they are getting participants from different schools, some charges were coming so that their guardian can participate, head guardian of St.Basils said that the winner of their novice fight was coming, and guardians from the court were also coming. Damn, this is not some small sparring thing, it's now is a bloody worldwide competition.

We have to train hard. So for the next three weeks, we trained hard. Every novice and even guardians trained so hard as their life depended on it.