Rumors can be true

Unknown POV

Today we were traveling to St.Vladimirs for my fight. Not all guardians get charges who understand their needs and wishes. This sparring competition that St.Vladimirs was organizing was very nice for graduating novices, also inviting guardians and novices from other parts of the world will get more moroi there. Even I asked my charge and she was more than willing to join me on this trip. Lady Szelsky is a nice lady, she doesn't treat her guardians like slaves, which is great.

When we reached there, I was shocked to see so many people there. I knew this was kind of a worldwide competition, but I didn't expect to see so many people there.

Everyone participating was divided into four groups. For the first week, most fights were gonna be of novices because they were more than the guardians, and then the winning novice will fight with guardians.

I was watching the fights when I saw her, Rose Hathaway, daughter of the famous Janine Hathaway. According to what I've heard she was a straight-A student and she was amazing. I heard some rumors, well I thought rumors now they seemed true. I heard that she was a really nice, fun, outgoing, and sometimes sarcastic girl but something happened with her so she became like this, like a stoic guardian. I also heard she was super hot and heartbreakingly beautiful, and hell that was right. She was super hot and so beautiful, my breath caught when I saw her.

When the fights started, it was nice but not many people were watching, then Rose's name was announced, that only brought so many people to watch the fight. Well, I guess everyone's heard of her. Her first fight was kind of a blur, it finished in five seconds, her opponent was a tall novice who looked very overconfident, and it just took one good kick from Rose and she won. After her eighth fight, it was clear she was amazing. No one lasted more than some seconds with her, and she wouldn't even break a sweat. Her face was still impassive in all of her fights. By the end of the day, almost everyone on campus was watching the fights.

Some royal moroi were looking at Rose and were trying to talk to her. definitely trying to impress her to be their guardian, of course, any royal moroi would want a guardian like Rose.