I've got an idea

I was so scared for her, so I informed all her teachers to report to me about her after every class.

By the end of the day, I had no idea about what to do, every teacher just said the same thing. She was on time, didn't said anything unless asked, and was making notes.

Oh god, what have you done Belikov?

By the end of the month, Rose was the top student of every class and was the best fighter in school. By now no one had any idea why Rose was like this, except some guardians who knew about Rose and Dimitri. Everyone had tried their best to get the real Rose back, but it wasn't just possible. Even Janine came and tried, but Rose just wasn't ready to show any of her emotions or even feel any of them.

"These days no one really wants to fight Rose because she is just so strong and fast and it's like, she can just read everything about her opponent and then finish the fight in seconds." Stan said, he never really had an amazing relationship with them, they always had a love-hate relationship which means that they just loved to hate each other. But he actually cared for her and he was also one of those people who knew about Belikov and Rose. And he hated Belikov.

"I don't know what to do, I'll think of something." I said, trying to figure out something.

"I swear if I find Belikov I'll kick his ass then kill him." Stan was really pissed at Dimitri, well he deserved it. Everyone who knew what he did actually hated him.

"What about a competition, every guardian and novice can participate. I know Rose is the best fighter among the novices and some guardians in school but definitely not all right? Even I'll participate. And if possible we can make it an open competition, guardians and novices from all over the world can participate if they want. That will give the novices a great opportunity for their allocations. And Rose will get something to divert her mind I guess. What do you say?" I said, Stan looked at me, then thought about it.