I just really wanted to write xisuma angst lol | angst drabble

Time and Setting – i do not know

Focus Character(s) – Xisuma, Evil Xisuma (Xerexis), Apathetic Xisuma (Xavier, mentioned), Mumbo Jumbo (mentioned)

Ship(s) – n/a

Trigger/Content Warnings – apathy, murder, implied child neglect???? kinda????

Background – There's legit no background to this, although ig it could be taken as some sort of backstory hint?? i redid xisuma, xerexis and xavier's backstory kinda recenty because it somewhat plays a part in 'safe' so take that as you will

also this lowkey could be something on it's own??? i might elaborate on the stuff before it, but mumbo did a bad lol 

Not a request

A/N: i am just having a time right now, and wanted to either write xisuma angst, or some hurt/comfort ship thing which will probably be coming too, as a somewhat part 2 to  the 'pebbles projects onto hermits" series 

---

Twisting. 

Twisting the knife, further into their stomach. 

They were crying, he could tell. Their cheeks were wet, and he could feel their tears on his sleeve, soaking through his armour. 

Or was that their blood? 

Xisuma couldn't tell. 

It wasn't supposed to end like this. Xisuma swore. 

He just, well...

It just happened. 

And now his sibling was in front of him, and Xisuma was quietly shushing them as he trusted the blade further and further into their stomach, and Xisuma felt nothing. 

He felt nothing, as he watched Xerexis quietly bleed out. 

It was funny, Xisuma thought, carefully wiping the blade clean of Xerexis' blood. 

Xisuma and Xerexis had always been warned, as they grew up, to keep a tight hold of their emotions. Never let them go, their teachers had taught them, because as part voidwalkers, if they let their emotions go, they'd never feel again. 

That's what had happened to Apathetic Xisuma, also known as Xavier. Xisuma's older brother had accidentally let himself go, after an argument with one of the watchers, and had gained that nickname after he lost the ability to feel. 

And perhapse, Xisuma mused, that's what was happening to him. Perhapse he was becoming what Xavier had to. 

Perhapse, letting his emotions go, after what Mumbo had done to the server. 

They were all dead. Everyone one of them, because he'd done something. And Xisuma hadn't wanted to go through grief. He already had a hard enough processing his lonely childhood. 

So that, he decided, had something to do with it. That was the issue, and the problem. 

Xisuma quietly watched as Xerexis breathed their last breath, clearing his thoughts. 

Maybe now he could rest, and let himself forget it all.