Chapter 32

Jennie's POV

"Did I really just enter a stranger's car without anything in hand and probably getting kidnapped at the moment?"

Now that that thought crossed my mind already, I did do something pretty stupid. I got in without thought! Maybe it was because I wanted to shut this blue-eyed person up or was it because I was getting all soaked?

Gratefully, the person with this kidnapper gave me a towel that was somehow just laying there on the backseat. I'm shivering but at least I'm not freezing. That's better than nothing.

"Kidnapped? Nope." The blue-eyed person said.

The nerve on my forehead would definitely be appearing sooner or later if this guy doesn't stop pissing me off.

I took a sigh and raised my hands deliberately making them see what they did to me. My hands were quite in a tangle at the moment. How, you may ask?

These goddamn handcuffs!

"Oh yeah? Then explain this!"

They just looked at me and took of their mask letting me see a full view of their face or shall we rephrase... his face. You heard me right, it was a guy. A very... handsome one at that. I can't even deny that.

Complimenting his daring blue eyes, he had a great physique that couldn't be misinterpreted as a woman's body but somehow I still had the idea that he might be a woman. He had a well sculpted face, wavy-ish hair and he... he was just very attractive.

No, I was not checking him out.

The only thing that ruins that handsome image is his annoying personality!

"Hm... your getting womannapped." He replied while grinning ear to ear as if he just said something smart and sensible.

See what I'm saying?! He is an idiot!

"I-." I tried processing his words in my head but to no avail.

I can never understand idiot language. I need Lisa.

"What?"

He clasped his hands together like he was excited to tell something and then he started talking. "Womannapped. Cuz you ain't a kid. And most definitely... a woman." Then he gave me a 'makes-sense?' look

Then it clicked to me. I suppose it was a bit sensible. "That actually makes sense."

"Of course it does, Jennie my girl."

"Your what?" I asked. Did I hear what right?

"My girl-."

When he was about to clarify, his partner hit the brakes so suddenly. Was it a red light? The poor guy came flying towards the dashboard but was saved by his seat belt.

Luckily for me, I was alright.

Did gravity just call me heavy that I didn't even move from my place?

"Say that one last time and I'll kill you here and now." Their voice was with authority and... hell, it was hot!

And by judging by it, it was a man's! No woman's voice can be so... so handsome. He did have a mask on but half his face was on sight. He had mesmerizing hazel eyes. And his hair was in a tiny bun behind him.

These kidnappers are charming, dang.

"Woah... woah... okay chill. I was just kidding Chanwoo." The poor guy held onto his seatbelt for dear life and he looked terrified to say the least but he was still grinning like an idiot.