Chapter 1

Jisoo P.O.V.

It was a great morning for me. I'm finally going to college! I'm in my first year, obviously. I was getting ready when my phone rang...

And I saw the caller's name...
It was Chaeyoung, my best friend. I answered her call...

Jisoo: Wazzup Chae?

Chaeyoung: Don't 'wazzup' me. You gotta pick me up, ya know.

Jisoo: Yeah2x. I'll be there in 10.

Chaeyoung: You better hurry up.

Jisoo: Yes Ma'am.

I then hung up. Not wanting to make the Aussie girl wait any longer that she should. I might get bruises later on just by making her wait.

I bid goodbye to my father and arrived at her house in around 7:49. I still have 1 minute to spare. Which meant that I'm safe from attacks.

Damn, I love this car.

I saw her waiting while eating.
Not entirely surprised to see her do that though. She always had snacks wherever she goes. Not that I minded. It's actually cute but I always wondered where the hell she hides them.

But those thoughts aside, I opened the door then she hopped in with not even a greeting from her. She had crumbs all over her face and I couldn't save myself from chuckling at her.

"Why are you laughing?" She asked. Brows furrowed and lips pouting.

"You have something on your face, Chae." I said while giggling. She blushed then wiped her chubby face hastily.

"Let's just go, shall we?" She said, blushing a little.

She's so cute.

I then stepped on it and drove to school. Being late on the first day of school wasn't in my vocabulary.

...

We arrived in school with still time to spare. It's only 8:14, class starts at 8:30. I parked my amazing car in an empty parking spot then got our bags and walked out.

Just when we walked out, students were looking at us. Totally a common thing for me and Chaeng already. Even our entire neighborhood knows us.

Haven't they seen a student drive a car before? I wonder...

"Why are they looking at us?" I asked Chae. Confused of the situation a little. They were gawking at us like crows ready to eat the remains of dead people or animals.

"Well, it's not exactly normal for a college student driving a fudging Lambo Huracan!" She said while raising her voice a little. Did she really have to raise her voice though?

"Geez, chill Chaeng." I said trying to calm her down. She somehow did and we continued walking on.

While walking, we heard whispers from other students.

"Aren't they the ones that owned that Lambo in the parking lot?"

"They must be rich as fuck!"

"Damn, their hot as hell!"

Once I heard them, I just ignored them and rolled my eyes, same goes to Chaeng. Finally, we arrived in our classroom.

Well, Chaeng's classroom. To be frank.

I'm two years older than her and she's like my little sister. Nothing special but a bond of close friendship.

"So? See you later at lunch?" I asked her.

"Yeah Unnie, don't worry about me." She answered and I nodded then left.

While I was walking to my classroom, I saw two figures near the restroom entrance. I moved a little closer to hear the conversation. Not that I wanted to eavesdrop or anything. It's just curiosity got into me.

"Look here, you little bitch. If you don't stop being so clingy to me, I am so gonna fucking post your shitty photos." The girl who was pinning the poor girl said in the most aggressive way possible. That must've been pretty intense judging by how the pinned girl flinched.

"I can't stop now. I'm so inlove with you, Jennie Kim." Says the pinned girl to the other girl who's name was Jennie, right?

"Well, I don't fucking love you so just, FUCK OFF!" Jennie yelled. The girl slapped her face then ran away. I was not expecting a slap though.

Woah, that was the best rejection I've heard all my life.

"Are you just gonna stare at me from there?" Jennie said while looking at my direction with coldness in her eyes, caressing the spot where she was hit.

She saw me! Shit.

I stepped out in wherever I was hiding then said,

"Sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop or anything I was just curious with all the yelling and stuff."

She raised her eyebrows then came closer, putting her hand out and said,

"I'm Jennie Kim, nice to meet you..." She didn't continue and looked at me.

Ok... is it just me, or did her mood change so quickly?

I just shrugged it off. Her eyes were so relieving when you look at it. I was just staring there for god knows how long. Then when I noticed that I was staring. I snapped out of my thoughts and said,

"I'm Kim Jisoo, pleased to meet you too, Jennie." I took her hands which are soft and warm, by the way. I smiled genuinely. She also smiled at me warmly and raised her eyebrows.

"Wait a sec, Your KIM JISOO, the KIM JISOO?! Daughter of the most richest businessman of Seoul and daughter of the most beautiful model in like the history of Korean models?!"
She screamed, shook and excited.

"Y-yeah, that's me..." I chuckled nervously. Avoiding any eye contact with this girl.

I actually thought no one would recognize me. Even though 'my father' owns this school. But then she showed up, now my secret will be revealed. Just thinking of the thought makes me wanna go to a rathole or somewhere I can hide myself.

I covered my face with my hands, not noticing that she was looking at me.

"Hey, you okay?" She asked with worry in her voice. I then nodded. "You sure?" She asked again.

"Yup!" I faked a smile.

"Ok then, whatever you say..." Still worry in her voice. She grabbed my hand then pulled me somewhere I don't know.

It was... a beautiful secret garden.

...