Chapter 19

Jennie's POV

"Jisoo Unnie! Seokjin Hyung is calling you." Chaeyoung shouted from the inside of the house, shaking the phone of Jisoo and throwing it to the said girl when Jisoo arrived right in front her.

And when I say she looks so hot in a one piece, she fucking does. The material of the swimsuit didn't even cover much as it should. It was honing Jisoo's every curve and did in her body. All dripping wet and eye catching at the moment. It won't be surprising if I was caught drooling over her.

All of us were currently hanging put in Jisoo's house as per usual. This has been pinned into our schedules. Going snd hanging around in Jisoo's house, I meant. There was no day that we wouldn't go here and have fun. And now the fun we were currently doing was swimming in Jisoo's pool at her backyard. We decided to take a swim. Summer is approaching after all.

"Seokjin?" I queried when Chaeyoung sat beside me.

"Yeah." She simply answered, taking a sip of her mango smoothie that she loves so much. Humming in delight when she took a sip full of it.

"What do you think they're talking about? Jisoo looks pretty excited." I pursed my lips while observing Jisoo's wholesome smile while talking to her brother. She was also skipping around the house which made me chuckle at how cute she could be all the time without even trying.

"She does... but who am I to know?" Chaeyoung shrugged once again, pouting when she noticed she finished her full smoothie already.

"Just leave it and enjoy the pool already you two." Lisa waved her arms around making the water of the pool splash towards me and Chaeyoung, who were half-dried already.

The both of us stared at Lisa first with rage and clenched teeth, who was seemingly trying to avoid death at the moment, then made our way to the pool to drown the hell out of that blonde.

After a while of drowning Lisa but not to the point that she dies, nah. Chaeyoung would personally kill me for that because she decided the first time we met that she'll be the one to hold Lisa's blood when she kills the blonde in due time.

"So what was all that about?" I asked the incoming raven who had a really big smile on her face, skipping towards us and leaning in on my face with a mischievous grin that I can't help but blush at the close proximity of our faces.

"Jin invited the four of us to some dinner party with his friends in one of his restaurants near the beach." She said cheekily, swaying her head from side to side that I was scared enough to stop her from doing that.

"Really now..?" Chaeyoung queried, chuckling a little by the way Jisoo was acting so childishly.

"When is it?" Lisa asked.

"Hm..." Jisoo hummed while inspecting her phone's clock app. She put it down and answered, "About four hours from now."

"That's tons of time already. We'll go and get ready." I announced. Standing up and putting a robe on to cover my glorious body that was only covered by a two piece and I know it always make people drool over. Jisoo's eyes says it all.

"When did you become the boss of us?" Lisa huffed. Feeling a little irritated that her fun time was cut short and all I did was stick a tongue put at her while bitchily replied,