Chapter 7- Arguments

Lianna and Rocket finally got dressed. Rocket was wearing his maroon suit and Lianna wearing jean shorts with a white camisole and a black, see-through over shirt. They finally reached the clearing when Peter came rushing over to Lianna, hugging her around the waist while kneeling.

"'Ey! What's the big idea?!" Rocket shouted. Peter was clutching to Lianna's outer shirt with fear struck in his eyes.

"Lianna, you gotta help me!" Peter exclaimed.

"What? What happened?" Lianna asked.

"PETER!" They both knew that was Gamora when Peter ran into the forest. "I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!" Gamora was stomping down the hill with wet hair and a katana in her hand.

"Peter!" Drax called out, following behind Gamora, holding on to his arm. "I tried my best to hold her back, but she had cut me with her sword."

"Why were you fuckin' helping him out anyways!?" Gamora yelled back to Drax.

"Because he said he was gonna buy me knife polish if I did!" He said, rushing up to her side.

"I didn't say I was buyin' you shit!" Peter said, stepping out from behind the tree he was hiding. "You forced me to do that part!" Soon it was the three of them in a group, bickering at each other like three clans arguing about territory.

Rocket just looked at them, thinking they were a bunch of assholes fighting over somethin' stupid, but then he heard a moan of displeasure. He looked over at Lianna, finding her to be massaging the temple of her head with both hands, squeezing her eyes shut.

"Lianna, are you ok?" Rocket asked, tugging down on her outer shirt to get her attention.

"Yeah, I just-" She inhaled air through her clutched teeth and winced. "-I just suddenly got a headache." She groaned out. Rocket knew something bad was gonna happen because of the headache Lianna was getting from the others.

He let go of the outer shirt and went over to the group. He kicked Peter in the back of his legs and he looked at Rocket.

"Ow! What was that for?!" Peter angrily exclaimed.

"Your givin' Lianna a headache you ass, so just quit all this shit already!" Rocket yelled.

"You're not part of this, vermin!" Drax said. That blew Rocket over the edge quickly.

"'Ey! You take that back you mother fucker!" Rocket growled.

The four of them now fighting, leaving Lianna on the sideline, looking like her head was gonna explode. She stumbled backwards, leaning her head against a tree. Her body starting to twitch and shake.

The argument was getting worse and Gamora lifted up her katana to strike at someone. But suddenly everyone found red hair wrapping around their waists and lifting them high in the air.

"ENOUGH!" A slightly deep voice roared. Everyone looked to see who it was, and found it was Lianna.

Lianna's body was twice its size, and her hair thick and bushy like a lion's mane. Her teeth and nails looking half as sharp as they were when she turned into her strange, monstrous form. Blood red filling her irises.

"You are ALL acting like fuckin' stupid, childish, ASSES!" Lianna growled, baring her teeth. Everyone looked away, knowing she was right. Rocket's ears went down, knowing he was foolish, too, to join in on an argument he had no business in.

"I'm sorry." Rocket mumbled, laying his head on the hair grasping him. Lianna's eyes quickly flickering back to normal.

Rocket felt himself being lowered, facing Lianna as she shrank back to normal size. She smiled to him and grabbed him under the arms, letting the hair grasping him slid back to its normal length. She sat him on her shoulder and looked back at the others.