Chapter 4- Visiting

It was morning now. Rocket said that the injection should be wearing off soon. Everyone thought Rocket was a little off focus after coming out the room last night. He kept staring at random things now and then, and he couldn't stop remembering the kiss he laid on her head. Everyone was out in the kitchenette discussing where to hide until they heard a door sliding open.

It was Lianna wearing a big, light blue shirt and long, baggy, blue pants, rubbing her eyes open.

"Lianna! You're awake!" Rocket jumped out of his seat and ran over to Lianna to hug her leg.

"Well, good morning." She giggled. Everyone was surprised by Rocket's action and sudden mood change. Lianna rubbed Rocket's head and he smiled at her. He let go of her leg and followed her over to the table, where he sat right beside her.

"So, what are we discussin' now?" Lianna said a little tiredly.

"On somewhere to hide." Peter pointed on the screen.

"Why?" She asked. She knew she missed a lot after passing out.

"They found us, Lianna." Rocket said, he clutched her shirt when he said that. Her faced filled with shock and slight horror, but soon settled into a determined look.

"Then there's only one place they will not look at for us." Lianna got up and zoomed through the selections of planets.

"And what's that?" Drax asked.

"Earth." Lianna tapped on the Earth icon and it zoomed in for a full view. "Earth is the only planet with living species that haven't invented the spaceship yet."

"But they have." Peter said.

"Not one that can be bought, easily usable, and can travel far through space to visit other planets." She pointed out. "Anyone who didn't come from earth wouldn't last a day without having anything high-tech or voice command. Also, with the unknown species of animals that could be possibly dangerous to them." Rocket just loved it when she started talking about science or technical stuff.

"Sounds like a pretty good plan to me." Gamora agreed.

"I also agree." Drax said.

"I am Groot! (Me too!)" Groot said.

"Besides, we could have Rocket be a bodyguard." Lianna said ruffling the fur on Rocket's head.

"Uh, what?" Peter chuckled a little, not believing her idea of Rocket being a 'bodyguard'.

"I'll show you." Lianna grabbed a can of whip cream from the fridge and went over to Rocket. "Just pull down the top of suit." She said to him. He blushed from her command, but did it. He pulled down in the zipper and took off the shoulder straps, pushing them down. Lianna then put a finger on her lips, telling him to open his mouth, making him blush even more. She lined whip cream around the front of his teeth and closed his mouth.

"Whala! Raccoon with rabies!" Lianna gestured her hands like she was presenting something, or someone. Peter snickered at Rocket at how ridiculous he looked. Rocket growled at him and jumped on to the table.

"AH! RABIES!" Peter screamed, jumping back. Everyone laughed and giggled at him sounding like a girl. "Ok, that's NOT funny!" Peter said. Rocket chuckled and licked the whip cream off. Lianna couldn't help but to laugh too.

And that was it. Rocket made Lianna laugh. Not like all the other times he did, but made her laugh a genuine laugh. He laid his head in his hands and watched Lianna as her laughs faded into giggles.

"Ok, he can be it." Peter said, regretting it. "But you have a flaw in your plan."

"A flaw?" Lianna questioned. Rocket's fur spiked up when he heard that. Since when did she ever have a flaw! She's flaw-less! Heh heh, you see what I did there. Flaw-less. Heh, she's both ways.