Chapter 3- Memories

"What happened!?" Rocket yelled.

"You don't fucking remember?" Peter said.

"Remember? Why would I need t-" realization quickly fell upon him. "Oh no, oh no! Please don't tell me I got angry drunk and she got in the way of the fight." Shame fell upon Peter's and Gamora's face and they looked away.

"Oh god." Rocket leaned against the balcony railing, guilt and grief clouding his head. "What did I say, what did I say that made her snap and break?"

"I am Groot. (You yelled at her that you never loved her)" Groot said.

Rocket's face filled with horror and sadness. He placed his hands on his face, and quietly shed a few tears. I yelled at her that I never loved her? What have I done? I should've NEVER had those shots! Rocket immediately jumped up and ran out of the bar. The others quickly ran after him.

"What are you doing?!" Drax yelled.

"The only choice I can do." Rocket rushed up the ramp and to his room.

Gamora's face filled with utter shock and said, "Rocket, you don't mean-"

"No! Of course I'm not gonna killed her you twit!" Rocket was rushing to load the large gun he made. "I have to tranquillize her then she'll fall asleep; returning to her normal form." He grabbed a dart and loaded it in the barrel. "But I only have one shot to do it, so I need you guys to distract her while I make the shot."

The others nodded. They started down the ramp again when Rocket called for Drax.

"I need you with me." He said, "I need to stand on something high and sturdy, so you'll do the job."

"I will not be your step stool, little beast." Drax sternly said. A loud crash shook the ship. "Fine." He muttered. Rocket quickly climbed up his back and they ran outside.

"Go to the top of that building, it'll give me a good shot of her leg." Rocket said, clinging to the wild man he regretted asking for help.

Drax stopped in front of the building, "How will I get up there?"

"Uh, I don't know grow a pair of wings!"

"But-"

"Metaphor, it was a metaphor!" Rocket sighed and looked around. "Your gonna hafta walk up there from what I see."

"Or I could climb!" Drax said, and started to cling on to the wall. Rocket hung on to the gun and Drax with a tighter grip.

"Hurry up, Rocket!" Gamora yelled. She was going around Lianna's giant feet and trying to tie them together, but they kept breaking.

"Hey, Lianna!" Peter yelled at her. She looked down at him with an angry look.

"Have you ever saw this!" Peter began to prance around like a little kid.

"What the hell?" Lianna said, her voice sounding deep and demonic.

"Peter, what the hell are you doing?" Gamora said, trying to tie Lianna's feet again.

"I'm dancing!" He said. Gamora had no idea what the hell he was dancing for, but it seemed to distract Lianna very much.

"Just keep doin' that Peter!" Rocket yelled to him.

Drax finally made it to the top of the building and placed Rocket on the ground.

"Ok, I only have one dart, like I said earlier, so I CAN'T miss this." Rocket rested the gun on top of the buildings roof border. He synchronized the target on to her leg and got ready to pull the trigger, but something was holding him back.