Chapter 6- Love and Understanding

Breakfast went fast, but joyful. Lianna didn't really see the reason everyone was in a rush, but she knew it was for when something ghastly happen.

Everyone just LOVED the pancakes Henry (Lianna's dad) made. Drax had about ten pancakes; dosing large amounts of syrup and butter on each of them, but he squeezed the bottle too hard for the tenth one causing it to explode.

Syrup was dripping off everyone. Rocket drenched the most; he was sitting by Drax. Drax slowly opened his eyes to see everyone staring at him.

"Whoops." He said. The room was deadly silent until Peter started to chuckle, slowly turning into laughs. Everyone around the table started to laugh, too.

Rocket's laughs faded into chuckles and said "Well, I think we all need a shower now."

"I agree, but there's only two showers on the ship." Gamora said.

"Well, how about this." Lianna said, "There will be three groups of two, one group will shower on the ship, one group here, and the last group to a lake that's nearby."

"And who will be with who?" Peter asked, glancing over at Gamora with a wink.

"I worked out some math and it'll be Peter 'n Drax, Gamora 'n Groot, and Rocket 'n me." Rocket perked his ears and blushed. Me?! Showing with Lianna!?!

"Now, wait a sec." Peter said, standing up from the chair. "How come I get Drax?"

"Well, here's the deal 'Starlord': you and Gamora would be a negative pair to shower. She and Drax would be negative, so I paired Groot up with Gamora resulting in positive. You would learn a lesson about ogling at people if you went with Drax." Everyone just stared at her for a moment, then at Peter. "Am I now clear to you?" She said, putting her elbows on the table with her hands together.

Peter huffed and dropped back into his seat. "Fine."

"Good." Lianna got up and picked up Rocket. "Me and Rocket will take the lake. Gamora and Groot take ship. Peter and Drax here." As soon Lianna closed the door, everyone looked at each other.

"Do you think they could possibly be?" Peter said, pressing his pointer fingers together.

"Possibly be what?" Gamora asked.

"You know, in love?" He said.

"I am Groot. (They were already in love ever since they met again)" Groot said, smiling with joy.

"What did he say?" Peter asked. Gamora and Drax shrugged.

-Time Skip-

Lianna and Rocket were walking down a path to the lake; carrying a pair of clothes, towels, shampoo, and body wash. Rocket couldn't help it, but to blush at the thought of seeing Lianna bare skinned.

"How much longer, Lianna?" Rocket whined. "My feet are startin' to kill me."

"We're already there." Lianna moved aside a bush and to show a beautiful, vast lake. Rocket was amazed by the scene, but soon had his attention caught by Lianna walking up to the water, taking off her shirt to reveal a sports bra underneath.

Rocket blushed at the sight of her torso being shown. She kneeled down and started to wash her top; his mind thinking 'that's a blowjob pose '. He shook his head; trying to clear his mind from all dirty thoughts. He tried to calmly walk up to Lianna and sit beside her.

"So, what are we doin' first?" Rocket asked, feeling nervous and sweaty for some reason.

"I thought I could just wash the clothes and just wash myself a little." Lianna said, rhythmically scrubbing the shirt. "You'll probably be the one getting a full on bath because of your fur."