Dying in Your Deep Blue Eyes

Yokina Nozomi 's POV

It was early in the morning my mom has been working over night, and untill now I guess.. she's probably at work. Cause my father left us. When mother was gonna gave a birth to me. Any way it's been 15 years already. But still I always wanted us to be complete and that's another story I guess...
So yeah....... I wake up and " it's 7:45!! Oh no ! Ms. Akira will punish me again ..." I'm always late and our house. Is three blocks away from my University. I'm a fourth year high school student, And yet I'm always late ... So I rush out and lock the door and run with a toast in my mouth. So I run as fast as I can, And got into the last blocked .When I saw Yoshikawa's friends bullying a girl ?? I can't tell and see clearly. Is it He or she but I assume it's a girl. So I told them to back off. Yoshikawa known me punching he's brother in the face and got traumatized I guess .. He used to make fun of me about my father leaving me.. so yeah they leave us alone after I dodged their attack's...kinda. and i looked at the gggiiirrrlll???.... " Wait it's not ......it's a boy?!?" But why is he's hair cut so long . I can't even see he's eyes ,and he looked like one in a far away distance .... His wearing the same uniform but not the skirt part ... Maybe I'll ask his name after all he's wearing a fourth year uniform which class is he??? Soo....... Yeah I tried to say hello 20 times and yet he's still looking down ... Is he still afraid ....or something.. "ummmm.........." And
then ....

Shorei 's POV

I stand up and I saw her face she was kinda confused and shocked I tried to speak but we heard the Bell rang and so she was kinda making a funny face that I can't forget ,but still she run towards the university saying to me. " Take care of yourself " with a smile in her face. So I started to wonder what's her name and will I meet her again.

Yokina's POV

I made it in time but Ms . Akira was already in the classroom. She saw me and yeah..... I was busted again but her face was different from imagine. She was scary, but then told me to go to the clinic.and so I followed her order on my way to the clinic. I saw the boy again in the stairs .he was sitting and head looking up the sealing with he's eyes closed so I was curious and have a closer look he kinda looks handsome?? but I wonder when he open he's eyes and cut he's hair....

Shorei's POV

I opened my eyes and I was shocked that I almost pushed her away from me ,but I didn't . She backed out a little and keep apologizing to me. I covered my eyes with my hair and told her.
" Did you saw my eyes?" She replied to me. "The more you hide the beauty the I drowned to you..... umm I-I imean yess .....your eyes why do you hide them??" My heart beats fast but I told her .... " Your not creeped out or saying I'm like a monster or something?"I asked.

Yokina's POV

I started to giggled .he was facing down again. I told him" why would I be creeped out and say that words. Honestly I think its beautiful and like I said from the start.The more you hide the beauty the I drowned to you i mean drowned like it's a complement ok??" And smiled at him . That's when I realized he's a type of person needs encouragement. " Say ... What you're name ?" I asked him smiling.

Shorei's POV

When she smiled she's like a beautiful flower that never die in front of me." Umm.... Shorei... Aoi and yours ?"I asked " mine..is Yokina Nozomi and Class 1-1, And yours is..?" She asked
" Umm.... Actually I'm one of your classmates Nozomi- San" I said her reaction was really funny that I laughed and she's staring at me and kinda tsundere in anime.

Yokina's POV

" W-what's so funny ??" I asked "I-i'm sorry , I didn't mean to" he said kinda humiliating way that I wanna punch his face ." Fine..fine let's go to the classroom already..geez..." I said. We got into the classroom. They we're staring at us Ms. Akira looked surprised and happy and i got creeped out by it. Shorei looks he's nervous . So I kinda said "Cheer up Sho-rei -kun..n" . A slight pat on he's shoulder with a smile. he lighten up for a little bit . So I sitted in my desk while Shorei-Kun is introducing himself ,And then class started.

Shorei's POV

After the class I wanted to go to the rooftop alone .when Nozomi-San drag me into the canteen. She told me to not let others get to me and be socialized a little bit more. She's really famous since the first year. I only go to class today .Because since in my first year I got bullied and everyone leaves me. no one wanna be with me.They all left me behind. Its like they don't see me . I'm invisible , I'm nothing, I'm useless.. i don't know why even Nozomi san is with me. I'm not equal to her. She's really nice and I wanted to ask her that But maybe next time .

Yokina's POV

When I looked at Shorei Kun .he look like mind reading or he's head is in clouds or even in space . So I teased and think he's uncomfortable here so... " Hey .... Shorei-Kun let's go to the rooftop ." I said " N-Now !?" He asked
" Yes right now?!" I replied so I drag him into the rooftop. When we got there the air was really refreshing and peaceful. " It feels good here ,it's like we're free " I said.