Dying In Your Deep Blue Eyes Chapter 10

Yokina's POV

        I just remember it's Saturday today. Shorei Kun ankles are getting better now. Cause he rest and relax i guess. " Ok I'm gonna get going now, bye Yokina Chan " he said . "Bye see you at monday too." I said. He wave and started walking again. I just remember I have to go with Hanabi Chan to the mall. Mom woke up in a rush and go to work ." I love you dear be careful ok bye.." she said running ."take care " I said. I walked a little towards the stairs. My chest hurts and I can't breathe .Then there  my mind has gone blank.

Hanabi's POV

    I got to Yokina Chan house. I doorbell 14 times. No one still answering me. I seen Yokina Chan hide the keys when I first visit. So when I open the door . I saw Yokina Chan laying on the ground. " Yokina Chan?!??! hey?!" I scream I run towards her neighbors  " somebody help me .." I said shouting. "What's wrong Hanabi!?!" Kanagi asked. "Yokina... Chan...is " I said tearing up don't knowing what to do.. I showed him the way . He carried Yokina Chan to the couch we called the hospital.The ambulance came and take her . We got there she's code red. They take her to the emergency room. In a few minutes she's been taken to her room. I don't think I can face her now but I have to be strong for her.

Yokina's POV
         I woke up and looked at myself. I saw Hanabi chan and Kanagi Kun talking outside .she was crying when the doctor called them. I wanna know they saw me awake and Hanabi chan smiling sadly should I say. "Umm I gonna buy drinks and food what do you want Yokina Chan." Kanagi Kun said. He left us alone and " how many days I'm going to live ?" I asked . She looks down "a month " she said. I laughed " I'm still alive ok ?? I'm still here " I said to inspire her  . " Your right your still cheerful self " she said tearing up smiling. " Of course there's no need to be sad I will fight it with my all might you know" I said lifting the heavy atmosphere around us.

Kanagi's POV

       I brought the snacks and drinks. I saw Yokina Chan's mom. She was asking about Yokina Chan's room. I told her C-4 . Just in time I saw Shorei Kun too.he has casting on his ankles and yeah We all went to Yokina Chan and Hanabi's room.

Shorei's POV

   I was the hospital because I didn't sprained it, I broke it . I pretend back then to not let her know. We got to the room .When I looked at Yokina Chan. She was so impaled . Smiling at us .when we enter . Her mom fallen into her knees. When she saw her. In a few minutes  that she was always cheerful and keep smiling . I just knew that she got heart diesease now . "Oh come guysss I will be fine. I promise I won't give up. That's why no need to be sad and gloomy." She said cheering us up. "Shorei Kun how's your ankle " she asked " um... Ah... doing great I guessed." I said looking down. After that it was so quiet and then Hanabi chan helped her to lift the heavy atmosphere around us, and we talked like we used to do. She's was laughing so hard with us. I can see her staying so strong.thinking I can never be like her and my mom.

Yokina's POV

     in the past 2 weeks and 5 days . My body feels heavier and heavier. I look so much impaled now. Anytime I could die . The doctor said I won't last in 2 weeks . My mom was so down . I can't and don't know what to do. so  I talked to my mom and friends about my request to them. The last is Shorei Kun . I told him to meet me at the rooftop. Just like in my dream. He meet me there and we sitted on the bench." Umm... Shorei kun the day you said you liked me.... Um..the truth is Shorei Aoi .... I like you too but please love somebody else again not me..I love your eyes deep. that's why I'm dying inside your deep blue eyes. So please stay with me or hug me when I'm dying and let me look at your eyes as I fade away. The truth I'm still afraid... I'm scared dying with out  me in your hands... I'm scared... But from the start you make me feel like I could protect someone in my entire life.... I was happy that I found true friend ship and happiness because of you. The memories we all spent together. Someday you will really find the one.
Thank you for being with me , but I guess it's our last . The next time you see day sunny blue day . Remember me ok?" I said smiling at him. I stand up as my heart ached and fall down he shield me hit the ground. The sky was gray and rained. " I wanted it to be sunny but I guess they were taken by your eyes huh?" I said I closed my eyes and fading. I still feel he's warm. My body completely give up and my heart stops pounding.

I died and saw him and my body . At least I told him how much I feel deep inside. So I left my body and I saw a blue places the tiny black light lead me the way. I will miss them but again . I will always look at them.Mom, Hanabi chan and Kanagi Kun and lastly Shorei Kun I won't forget about you guys please take care of yourselves. I wanna live with them again if I could but I became a spirit.
I noticed that the place is like his eyes dive deeper as the blue colors became dark. My life is short but it's was fun.