Dying in Your Deep Blue Eyes Chapter 4

Yokina's POV

    So I'm done with my homework and organizing my bag. So I will get some sleep now.. so i lay in my bed and sleep...In my dreams I saw me standing in a deep blue oceans but I wasn't drowning or something . I was alive and Shorei Kun was there too. He's looking straight at me and he's saying something " don't leave behind Yokina Chan ...I..." And then ......I saw myself in hospital he's holding me at the rooftop I saw most likely a ghost in my dream but I said something to him and his crying " please don't cry you know the blue I meant isn't your tears but your lovely blue eyes ... Shorei Kun I .... Li...ke.." it looks like never had a chance to be with him in the end..I woke up in tears .. Cause it felt so real , I'm dying in it . In that dream Shorei Kun s hair was been cut. I get up and do what I always do but this time I wasn't late . It's my first time . Then I sitted in my desk , and stare at the window .The sky was so blue today . I was spacing out a lot cause I can't help to think if that dream become true... I'm going to die?

Shorei's POV

It's was lunch time .. I keep talking to Nozomi san. So I decided to get closer to her face ... In a few minutes she freaked out ..and said " wha -what's wrong Shorei Kun " her face was so red and looks like she's still tired .." I was thinking if you're going to eat with me and Hanabi-Chan.."I said...

Yokina's POV

I stared at Shorei Kun " y-you cut your hair " I said " umm.. I was thinking it would be nice to show it like you told me so ...yeah ... Are you ok you're not sick or something right ??" He asked.  " uhh.. sick no I'm fine I'm just spacing out a bit I mean let's go meet Hanabi Chan ...hahah." I said changing the topic. So we meet up with Hanabi- Chan and she was with Kanagi Soyushi . He's the 2nd smartest in our classroom and yeah I'm the 1st untill Shorei Kun came and he's pretty good at academic now I became 2nd places . Hanabi is 4th places. So we lunched all together, and my first time around Soyushi Kun too.

Hanabi's POV

I stared at Shorei Kun's eyes and they different colors now I'm curious..." Umm.... Shorei-Kun your eyes ?? why are they different colors it's light and deep ,and why did you cut your hair changes appearance ??" I asked " umm... I was born with it and I can't really see in my hair so ..yeah..." Shorei-Kun replied "ohhhhh ok then you look awesome and handsome ." I replied " thanks ... Hanabi Chan I thought you were going to stay away from me from now on." Shorei-Kun replied " why would I ?? were friends now right?? " I said smiling . Yokina Chan was smiling at us ..." Hey... Shorei-Kun what do you call Yokina Chan ?" I asked " umm.... Nozomi-San ?? , Why" Shorei Kun asked " well I think it's unfair for Yokina Chan she's call you by your first name and I call Kanagi's first name, Yokina and you too why not her trying calling her first name ? " I asked..

Shorei's POV

I was thinking about that too but I think I'll try " y..yo..ki..na..Chan" I said Yokina Chan was smiling " yes??" She asked " What's with the y.yo.ki.na. chan " Hanabi chan asked " it's ok Hanabi chan.." Yokina Chan said smiling " no it's not " Hanabi chan replied

Yokina's POV

" It's ok Hanabi chan I can't call Soyushi Kun first name either .." I replied " No it's ok , Furi.. stop arguing it's only first names " Kanagi Kun said " it's supposed to be Hanabi like you always told me Kanagi" Hanabi chan
replied. The bell rang as always physical fitness time.. so we go to the gymnasium, and then we change pe uniforms. Kanagi Kun is good at basketball like Shorei-Kun. And I played with Hanabi Chan in volleyball. the basketball team Kanagi vs Shorei. We looked closer at the game and they were awesome I mean they keep the scored tied up. The bell rang and the game is over . They still don't know the score.Everyone was shocked at both of them. We go to the classroom Kanagi and Shorei Kun are famous with girls now .. Hanabi chan was looking at them . " They're awesome right" she said " yup they were" I said " Really I'm not gonna keep up with you I have asthma and you're really awesome too." She said sadly smiling " Does Kanagi Kun know about this??" I asked " No.. Never really I don't want to it's just an asthma it's not worse but I think I'm going to stop playing volleyball games from now on "she replied smiling " well then I will respect your decision" I replied " keep it a secret from him and Shorei Kun too promise me that ok" she said " then I promise .. can you come over to my house today" I said " sure girl only right?" She said smiling. Then Kanagi and Shorei Kun come over to us.

Shorei's POV

Before we go to Yokina and Hanabi chan. I looked at Kanagi. He was looking at them, and when I looked at them they were both talking. So yeah we came over to ask what are they talking about. We just heard come over. " What were you guys talking about ?" I asked " A girls come over and boys are not allowed " Hanabi chan replied " and why is that ?" Kanagi asked " it's a girl's thing geez" Hanabi Chan replied. " Ok fine ... Shorei can I come over to your place" he asked " well ok sure" I replied

Yokina's POV

And then when the classes are over .. Hanabi Chan and I walked to my house. And there she sit down in the living room. " So what do you wanna talk about Yokina Chan" she asked " umm... Hanabi Chan well there was in my dream . I was dying I guess and then ..." I stopped and I can't tell her ..