Dying in Your Deep Blue Eyes Chapter 8

Shorei's POV

        When I came close to the window and Yokina Chan was standing. I always jump on second floors. so I " Yokina Chan can you stay back a little.? " I asked. "Umm ..you...??no no way??" She said clinging on my shirt ." What do you mean no??" I asked " Are thinking of jumping, right?" She asked . " Yes , got any idea ?" I asked. "um.. uh.. cell..phone .. yeah our cellphone."she said" no use we don't have signal here in school."I said "then uh..I will just shout or write sos in the window." She keeps on going with her aliby for distracting me. "Look I have jumped on my building so don't worry about me." I said smiling. "NO!?!? You're not going to jump when I'm here?!" She said with tears in her cheeks. I hugged her and kissed her forehead to distract her. Then I jumped off the building. I landed I kinda knew that I sprained my ankle , but I go to the guard house there's no one there.so I get the keys and walk back to Yokina Chan. I reached the classroom .I saw Yokina Chan clinging to the window rails. " Hey are you ok? Yokina Chan?" I asked. She looked at me crying and run towards me. She hugged me so tight saying " stupid ... Stupid... stupid idiot.. don't... do..... that ....again..". I hugged her to calm her down. She takes deeper breaths. Then now I just noticed that Akira-San was looking at us.

Akira's POV

            I got home from work . Noticed that the lights are still off . Then I realized that Shorei Kun was asleep in their classroom. When I was passing by .. so I rushed to go back. then there were many incident.I been through so yeah. I was so late and saw them . I think was missing something.

Yokina's POV

           I saw Ms. Akira. Stop hugging Shorei Kun . it's kinda embarrassing.
" Ahh.. hello Ms. Akira ..I was locked and Shorei Kun get the keys.."I said. " No, we both were locked and I jumped off the building and I'm still alive ." He said.. Akira-San was still smiling at us. "Oh ... Ok " she said. I swear she is kinda weird."we should go home tho" Shorei Kun said. "Ooh .. yeah thanks again and don't do that anymore ok??" I said ."yes ma'am " he said sarcasm. " I'm serious tho and yeah let's go."I said " you should go ahead" he said "No.. that's outrageous a girl can't be alone at night. It's dangerous" Akira-San said "it's ok I can do it" I replied smiling. "Fine I will walk with you." He said. So we leave altogether and Akira-San head home alone. We alone again. I can't help not to think about him kissing my forehead. I mean it's been few months past .I feel like I like him, but seeing that dream come true it kinda hurts to me. I want to tell him but I have doubts in myself. We keep on walking . We saw Hanabi chan and Kanagi Kun by the shore . I heard Kanagi Kun's confession to Hanabi chan ,but we just ignored them for their privacy and not interrupting them is the best way. We got to my house. Mom wasn't still there. "Thank you for getting me home ." I said .I was supposed to the door .when I noticed how Shorei Kun walks that's why he said no. "Umm... Shorei Kun wait .." I said running towards him. "What is it?"he asked "umm.. please stay for a minute please I'm .... Kinda ... Scared.. alone" I said pretending to be afraid. He sighed. " fine... " He said . We go inside my house and there I said I'm going to the bathroom real quick cause I'm gonna get the medical kit. I said to sit in the couch in the living room. I get back to  the living room."what's up with the medical kit ?" He asked "I know you sprained your ankle getting the keys and I was pretending to afraid alone kinda ? ." I said. he sighed " but you shouldn't invite me here.." he said "why shouldn't I ? Your my friend" I asked " cause I'm still guy ok? Even Im your friend " he said " I trust you and I know you're not like that at all" I said " oh .. really you don't know me Yokina Nozomi " he said come near to me. "Ok..ok .. that's too close " I said blushing ."sorry about that .. but still don't let your guard down when you're with guys and me" he said " like I told you .. I trust you .. didn't I?" I said .he sighed " your saying that cause your seeing what your seeing"
He said . "Then show me the real you is that hard " I said." Ok then...maybe tomorrow if I have a chance to show you" He said. "Oh.. I can't wait "I said smiling. I looked at the sprained ankle it's voilet. I don't know what to do..."I will straight or you will .. then massage it and put an ointment and then bandage it ok?" He said."ok"I replied I move straight up and massage the mussels with the ointment and wrapped it in bandage tight like he told me too. I heard him scream a little. After I'm done I sat besides him. "How does it feel ?" I said "I'm ok now, I'm gonna get going now"he said.he was about to stand but then he falls down again in the couch. He sighed "don't try to stand up now you can rest here a bit or it will get worser." I said then mom came home. "I'm back dear" she said coming to the living room. She saw Shorei Kun and was smiling.

Shorei's POV

         "umm.. hello I'm Shorei Aoi. nice to meet you ma'am" I said. "Oh... yokina chan's  boyfriend, right?" She asked" umm..no ma'am I'm her friend ." I said " oh .. dear  Everything starts at friend , right?" She said smiling at me.