Dying In Your Deep Blue Eyes Chapter 9

Yokina's POV

     We are still in the living room. I think Shorei Kun was uncomfortable. "Mom please no don't say that ." I said "But dear I taught he's here to ask your hands or take you as his bride??" She said " mom.... We're too Young for the bride thing and no he just said he's my friend.." I said. She sighed " but what happened to his ankles ? And I didn't know you know what do to.. unlikely you panic and do it wrong" she said." Umm... I follow what he told me and it's my fault that we were locked at our classroom and he jumped off the building." I said ." Which floor is it again?" She asked "umm 2nd floor"I said "oh Thank god that you survived the fall.. how are you now umm.. Shorei Kun, right? " she asked.

Shorei's POV

     "Umm.. yes ma'am " I said. " What are you gonna take when you graduate ?" She asked "umm.. I haven't decided yet ma'am" I said." Oh I taught you will be a doctor or something"she said."umm.. I don't know yet ma'am." I said. "Oh ok ..do you like my daughter?" She asked "mom?!?"Yokina said " umm.. yes..
I.... like ...her." I said, and then when I looked at Yokina Chan .she covered her face. "Oh ..dear .. she's blushing... Ohh... Your eyes are different colors or one is light and deep ,Right dear??" she said." Umm.. yes I covered it back then ma'am ,but because of your daughter .she encourage me to show them and be proud of my eyes" I said "ohh... Yes yes that's my daughter cheerful and cute ,right Shorei Kun?"
She said "umm... Yes ma'am"I said " ohh.. dear don't call me ma'am and be formal. Call me mom if you want too?" She said "umm... Ok ..ma.m.mo..m " I said " ohh ok you're gonna stay here for to night , right since your sprained ankle will be getting worse if you move." She said " umm.. ok.thank you for letting me stay here.. ma'am" I said." Your the first guy she brought here and Hanabi chan , right?"she asked " yes ma'am" I said. " Ok I'm gonna Cook now " Yokina said. A minute later her mom go to her room .I can't move an inch without not getting pain. I can see Yokina Chan cooking . She looks so much happy. She finished and she server in the living room. " I don't like someone leaving behind and I know you're not going to say anything.so were all gonna eat here ok?" She said her mom joined us ,and we eat altogether. That's when I know Yokina Chan's mom called Akira-San, and Akira-San was in her friends Birthday party. She's really having fun that's why she left me with Yokina-chan. It's fun too.We played monopoly game .I got many properties and her mother is a like a billionaire , thank God I got the Mayfair and it's partner or I'm going to be broke. Yokina chan  is always on jail. In the end I win with Yokina Chan against her mom. Her mom gave me pillows and blanket the couch is really like a bed it's not hard like ours. Her mom go upstairs to get rest and I just put a pillow to my sprained ankle.

Yokina's POV

         I sat besides him. "Do you mean it ??" I asked."Mean what again??" He asked." My mom's question earlier " I said "what if I said yes what will you say ?" He asked " so your not joking about it?" I asked." Ok .... Fine .... listen well ok " He said "ok" I said." I like you Yokina Nozomi san" he said looking at me straight up." Umm.. I can't answer that right now I'm sorry but I'm not saying no too ok?" I said ." No don't worry I will wait no pressure" He said "no matter how long?" I asked "just when you're ready to answer that " he said smiling at me. " Ok then I will think about it , you will never gave up on me right ?" I asked." Is that a challenge ?" He asked " ok... I feel sleepy .... good night and sweet dreams to you Shorei Kun " I said.
"Sweet dreams Yokina Chan and good night too." He said . I go to my room and lay down to my bed. I can't believe he really confessed to me. I fall asleep and I dreamed about him. The part when I was dying the sky is so blue light and deep are combined, or it's his eyes I'm staring at . I feel like I'm not drowning, but floating in the ocean .I'm stepping in. I wonder what if I say yes too Shorei Kun will it happened, or not I'm in the middle of the ocean or his eyes. I wanna say it to him ,but I'm sacred is he gonna give up when I tell him and mom on me and be down? Then I realized I wasn't drowning in water ,but negative and the questions. I want to be answered. I saw a tiny black light. It's lead me to 2 paths that is the same deeper blue ocean it's shows Shorei Kun hurtful past and the light that is he's happy memories we spent and how are first meet.The memories never forget he's mom's last words to him the hug and kisses that she gave to him, And lastly the time he kissed me on my forehead?!?. I woke up and go downstairs half asleep. "Good morning yokina chan" he said " oh.. Good morning Shorei Kun " I replied that's when I remember that Shorei Kun stay for the night. ".....how did it go I mean did you sleep well last night ?" I asked "oh..yes it's comfortable couch after all and thanks for letting me stay here." He said " ohh good Im gonna make breakfast now your gonna eat here right?." I said " um.. no I'm going home now I don't have clothes here so yeah see you at monday " he said.