Dying In Your Deep Blue Eyes (The Ending)

Shorei's POV

       After Yokina Chan died . I never really liked anybody else. I studied medical and became a doctor supervisor . I  always visit her grave  to pray and gave her flowers. Sometimes I see her mom. She was happy and said she's thankful for giving her a daughter like her a nice, sweet and cheerful girl ,even she lived in a short time . She asked me about her last words to me. Honestly I just wanna be with her , but when I remember that words Dying in your deep blue eyes can be a perfect . Tragic love story like us , cause every love story isn't always end with happy ending. Anyway Hanabi chan and Kanagi are married now and have two children actually they're twins . I'm an uncle. I miss her and always been .She will always be my first love and last. Blue are color for sadness but someday you will find someone to shine like the sun, and be a complete  sunny blue sky.

Hanabi POV

          I became a mother of my two children .Hikari and Okina they're both girls. Hikari means light and Okina is the same as Yokina Chan  . Oh.. yeah.. I left my house or kick me out back then....I was still home with them. "Ohh.. so you're friend died and you didn't. Well unlucky her because everyone died around you. Your the reaper ... Wait no the reaper is on your side so you can't die." My brother said to me. I have enough of it. " Oh... Well I guess I'm ..brother but you know what I think . Your right mom was stupid picking me to live." I said raising my voice . And he slapped me. " Don't say that because you don't know her ?! Your not even grateful for being alive?!" He said " Alive?!!  So you treat me as a living person now .. wow.. hey guys I'm alive as pest from you treating me but do you listen to me .... Nooo.. cause all you know is Im a murderer who killed mom for stupid picking me not herself right? You didn't even love me. You just give me money and treat me as a dirt... a pest.. Im sorry for being alive that every time you talked to me like I'm some kind of a murderer who killed a stupid person who didn't chose her life the most ." I said pissed off and then just in time my father slapped me in the face. " Your a disgrace Get out of my house your not my daughter " he said " you didn't even treated me one and just  so know I'm a nobody to you too right ? I didn't choose to live and it's not my fault for choosing her own death I'm quite thankful for giving me life because I have been love by my friends but not my family that she left to me " I said and there I leave my house. Yokina Chan's mom take me in, because her request to her was take care of me and treat me like her daughter too. As for me to make her happy. She gave me a loving mother .of course I didn't replace her in her heart , but still I'm thankful for her so much. Kanagi confessed to me actually we both confessed to each other. When were in college and we got our own small company . I take care of my two children first. We visit Yokina Chan grave when it's her birthday or death anniversary. We won't forget her and the day in her funeral .the sky was so clear blue .it's kinda deep and light. I'm thinking she was smiling at us . The blue is color she loves and always . Her cheerful smile is the sun and light.  That will always be with us.

       💙   .    👏   THE END  👏    .   💙

  Hey !!👋 Guysssss👏
Thank you for
reading this
story