Recount

"The pain is a constant reminder that it happened, that I wasn't dreaming..."
***

Jimins POV

We were currently on our way to Jungkooks 'special persons' house. I don't know how else to refer to them as Jungkook hadn't even given me a name... I was nicely relaxed in the passenger seat of his car, my seat was reclined back to accustom my aching back muscles.

Although they aren't as stiff and painful as they were in the morning. I owe it all to that soothing bubble bath, scented with floral arrays and natural essences. Courtesy of Jungkook of course. Who knew he could prepare such a refined and relaxing bath? Honestly at this point I shouldn't even be surprised anymore. The sexy beast can practically do anything, even with his eyes closed.

He was busy driving at the moment, although a part of me kind of wished he'd just put the car into auto drive. Despite how mouth-wateringly hot and alluring he looked while driving, all I wanted to do was cuddle into his side and allow my muscles and whole body to relax in his hold.

His musky scent alone sent me into overdrive. I couldn't help but allow my thoughts to wander, roaming aimlessly until image after image of his sculpted, bare body flickered through my mind and set my body ablaze.

I flinched when he placed his large hand on my thigh, squeezing it lightly to apologise for frightening me. I had to literally bite back a whimper that simmered and bubbled through my throat. But leave it to Jungkook to force it out my mouth as he trailed his hand higher up my thigh, rubbing sensual circles on the inner part and turning me into a trembling mess.

"Kook... s-stop" I raggedly breathed out, squeezing my thighs together only to have them pried open once again by his hand.

"Stop what, kitten?" He husked, his lascivious tone trickling through my ears and numbing my senses "I wasn't the one with lewd thoughts..."

I tensed sheepishly in my place, my cheeks blooming a fiery red as I hesitantly turned my head to look at him. His grip on my thigh tightened, causing me to bite my lip only to instantly release it at the possessive growl that ripped out his lips.

"K-kook you're driving" I stuttered out, my eyes quivering at the sheer intensity burning through his enchanting almond coloured orbs, rendering me a needing mess.

His lips curved into a devious grin "The car has been on auto drive for a while now baby. I'd never risk you're safety"

He was edging me on simply using the cadence of his baritone voice, his words gliding through my body and caressing each and every span of my flushed skin.

"Come here baby" he waved me over with his hand after discreetly pushing the button that allowed the gearstick to retract, and a cushioned seat to take its place.

I scooted over, wincing at my quick movement as my ass throbbed in protest, my hands shaking as they supported all my weight. Jungkook instantly clasped his larger hands around my slender shoulders, crooning sweet words and praises as he laid me on my side, resting my head one of his thick muscular thighs.

He carded a hand through my blonde locks, his fingers scrapping gently at my scalp as his other hand soothed up and down my back, rubbing tender circles along my spine. I instantly eased under his touch, preening at the comforting affection and the feel of his hands messaging the aches and knots out of my body.