Authors Note/ New Book

"Another story, another ending. But this is just the start, for a new beginning..."
***

Authors POV

Just realised, I never really told you luvs my name, did I? Well, excuse my forgetfulness whilst I introduce myself for the first time haha. My name is Nora, I'm a sexy lil thing ;) I ain't that small I'm actually 5'5 but yea.

I wanted to start of by thanking you all profusely for sticking by my clumsy ass, you'll never know just how much it means to me to have you all here, every step of the way. Reading and seeing all your heartwarming comments and praises, along with ur witty sense of humour and full blown hilarious comments that had me wheezing for days! You all r honestly the best, so damn precious.

Hardest part for an author isn't ending a book, but it's saying goodbye to all those that had accompanied and supported them on that long, tiring journey. Y'all r the MVP's fr. As much as it saddens me to say goodbye, I'm looking forward to coming across u guys sometime in the future again. Whether through another book of mine, or any book in general!!

I sincerely hope you enjoyed "Canvas", the second fan-fictional book I've ever written! It's been a pleasure, an honour, and most of all, a jubilant experience I'll never forget. I love you all dearly, so so so much. Respect. Adoration. Belonging.

You're most welcome to return to the safe haven of "Canvas | Jikook" whenever you wish, or DM me whenever u need someone. Or just wanna chat ;)

But if you're ready for a new journey, and would like to venture on it alongside me, then "Insatiable Beauty | Jikook" shall be the new haven you can relax and indulge in. Damn I sound like I'm creating a slogan for a company or somethin 💀....

Chile anyways, here's "Insatiable Beauty | Jikook" 😂😂

______________________
_________

_______________________________

Description

__________
________________________

"You're smiling, but why do your eyes tell a completely different story?"

Park Jimin is just barely getting by, having to take care of his two year old brother after his parents sudden passing. With no other family or relatives to turn to, Jimin depends on himself to take on a parental role for his much younger brother as he navigates his way through life. After dropping out of college and settling in a new job as an assistant chef, he's forced to accept reality and the simple fact that not everything in life goes a persons way.

But what if life had things planned a different way?

Jeon Jungkook, the only son of The Jeons and also the heir to his parents multi-billionaire franchise, revolved around the worlds finest catering service. Jungkook decides to go undercover in one of their most prestigious restaurants, in hopes of getting a better outlook on the employees and their true nature.

What he didn't expect, however, is for a certain blonde headed beauty to stir his indulgent need and fuel the overwhelming desire within him. Which only got stronger the longer he gazed into the tranquil depths of those crescent like eyes.

Park Jimin was his, and there was nothing in this world that would stop him from claiming the insatiable beauty.

____________________________

Yours Truly, forever and always,

_Yoongies_
AKA, Nora ;)