Ravenous

"Bend me in more ways than one, drive me to the brink of insanity..."
***

____________________________
____________

Disclaimer: Smut. All smut. (Except for a short bit near the end) other than that, all smut. Srsly. Enjoy this trashy attempt at 1st person POV through Namjoon's mind 😂...
____________
___________________________

Namjoons POV

I smirked, closing the door behind me as I stepped towards my meal, my feet thumping against the polished flooring as I neared the delectable sight before me.

I circled around his kneeling form, my chest puffing out in pride at the sheer refinement of his posture. He was the epitome of perfection and elegance, empowering a grace unlike any other simply by existing.

I slowly trailed my fingers along the bare skin of his back, smirking at the shivers that trickled down his spine at the gentle caress of my hands. I crouched down behind him, leaning forward and pressing my naked, chiselled chest to his bare skin as I whispered huskily in his ear.

"Do you want me to make love to you, baby doll...." I rasped, licking a trail along his neck before suckling on his sweet spot "or fuck you within an inch of your life?..."

He visibly shuddered, a needy whimper slipping past his lips as his back arched sensually. A long dragged out moan skimmered out his lips as I bit down on his earlobe, tugging at it with my teeth "You can answer, pet"

"F-fuck me Master, p-please!" He whined, causing my dick to throb painfully in my pants, the sheer lewdness of his voice begging me to claim him.

A deep chuckle rumbled in my chest, my hands continuing their light caresses against his unblemished skin "patience, my boy"

He keened in protest, yet remained still and complied obediently "get on the bed, raising your hands above you and keep them there"

I watched him rise to his feet gracefully, a grin stretching across my lips in approval as he rest his back onto the bed, raising his arms over himself. No matter how many times I've seen his delectable body naked and on display for my viewing pleasure, I could never get use to the flurry of emotions that ceased my body and mind as my eyes racked over every inch of his delicious frame.

He was simply marvelous, every single nook and cranny of his being further proving my point. My boy was stunning, and the absolute beauty of them all.

"Spread your legs for me baby" I leaned against the dresser and observed his movement with tight jaws, trying my best to keep myself under control as he spread his thick legs and allowed me to witness a sight that only I would ever see.

A low growl emitted from my throat as every possessive fibre in my being fought to claim what was rightfully mine, laying there like the world's extravagantly refined full course meal.

I stalked towards my sub, my husband, and the love of my life in a predatory manner, my hands reaching for my belt as I began unbuckling it before pulling it off.

His eyes lit up like a burning flame, the pure unadulterated need and desire fuelling through his enchanting orbs as I leaned myself over his body, pressing my weight against his lightly as I looped my belt around his petite wrists, cuffing them to the headboard.

His body trembled in need below mine, his scent drowning my senses and making it difficult for me to hold reigns on my control.

"You seem needier than usual, pet" I whispered, my deep baritone caressing his ears "does my boy get more excited by doing it at somebody else's home, or were you craving what you missed last night?..."