Intoxicated

"A slight glance has my legs going weak, yet my heart feeling full..."
***

3rd Person POV

"Then do it..." Jimins mouth moved on its own, the words flowing out his lips like smooth velvet.

Jungkook groaned hungrily, closing his eyes to settle his fogging mind. "You aren't making this any easier for me" he rasped

"Actually, you're just choosing to make it hard for yourself...." Jimin corrected, suppressing his giggles by biting down on his lip.

Jungkooks eyes flashed darkly. "You just never listen, do you"

Before Jimin even had the chance to reply, Jungkook sucked his luscious bottom lip into his mouth, earning a gasp and needy whine from Jimins enticing lips.

He bit at Jimins lip lightly, running his tongue soothingly over the surface before capturing Jimins lips in his own, ravishing his mouth in an electrifying  kiss that had Jimins body whimpering wantonly.

Jungkook pinned Jimins hips down onto the bed, gripping them in place as he grinded his crotch against Jimins teasingly.

"Mmph-

Jimins breath hitched at the feel of Jungkooks monstrous package rubbing against his own. The very thought of having Jungkook buried deep inside him, reaching heights nobody else would be capable of excited him to the point where he was downright trembling.

He was burning with a needy desire that he couldn't begin to fathom. A helpless moan ripped out his abused lips as Jungkook skilfully sucked, licked and bit at his puckered lips, his tongue thrusting inside of Jimins heated cavern once Jimin gasped, feeling the cold tips of Jungkooks fingers sneaking under his sweater and tracing along his stomach aimlessly.

He pushed one of his legs in between Jimins thick thighs, rubbing it against Jimins hardening member and forcing sweet muffled moans to erupt from his throat.

Jungkooks cock twitched painfully at the lewd and highly enticing moans, whimpers and mewls breaking through Jimins throat. He revelled in the sounds as if music to his ears, his tongue licking and tasting each and every corner of Jimins mouth, desperately savouring his sweet addicting flavour and imprinting it on his tongue.

"You taste so fucking good..." Jungkook growled lowly, grinding his hips against Jimins own and reviling in the insatiable moans seeping through Jimins bruised, crimson lips.

Jimin panted heavily, his breath fanning against Jungkooks lips as Jungkook pressed their foreheads together. His chest heaved up and down as he regained his breath, eyes fogged over with a lustful glaze.

He whined at the loss of Jungkooks skilled lips against his, drawing a deep groan that rumbled in Jungkooks chest. As embarrassing as it was to admit, Jimin was very hard, precum leaking out his tip and his body trembling with need as Jungkook left him high and dry.

"I'm going to order food" Jungkook husked, pressing a gentle kiss to Jimins forehead, and brushing a few locks behind Jimins ear before getting off of him.

Jimin whined internally as Jungkook got up, Jungkooks shirt slipping from in between his grasp. He sat upright on the bed, settling himself and trying his best to think of things that would get rid of his hard-on.